Holy Cross College of Management & Technology, Calicut is fostering management and technical education to numerous students through its degree and diploma courses. The college is equipped with modern amenities and state-of-art infrastructure as requisite to facilitate the academic programmes. With a holy background and support of disciplined management, the institute aims to develop both character and personality of its students by inculcating spiritual, social and value based education. Holy Cross College of Management & Technology, Calicut is offering courses in Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, journalism, computer science, economics & Business Administration. The course-curriculum is progressively designed with special emphasis on social awareness and personality development programs.
Facts and Figures
Year of Foundation
International Congregation of Holy Cross Sisters, Switzerland
Based on the marks of XII
As per University Norms
- 1 Advanced Garment construction lab
- 1 Advanced sketching lab
- 1 Fabric Analysis lab with latest instruments
- Science Labs including chemistry & computer lab with internet
- 1 Cooking lab with well furnished restaurant
- 1 language lab etc.
% of student placements in last year
Students clubs & Associations
Red Ribbon Club, Media Club, Mental Health Club etc.
How to reach
- 38 minutes from Calicut International Airport, Kerala
- 10 minutes from Kozhikode Railway Station, Kerala
- 8 minutes from Bus Stand Complex, Kozhikode, Kerala for Inter-city buses. Direct Taxis are conveniently available.
Why to Join Holy Cross College of Management & Technology?
1. Tie-ups with Hotels, Organizations & NGOs:
The institute has excellent contacts with Hotels, NGOs and Companies which has benefitted its Placement Cells to organize training and recruitments for the students. The College claims to have impeccable placement records.
2. International Career Advancement Programs:
The College has an effective global career advancement programs in selective courses. Also it encourages its students to organize fests, fairs & exhibitions or participate in national/international events in their related fields.