KPB Hinduja College of Commerce was established way back in 1974 with an aim to provide quality education in the field of commerce and management. The various facts and highlights of the collge are:
- It was founded by Shri Parmanand Deepchand Hinduja.
- At present it caters to more than over 6100 students.
- Its endeavour in the field of education has been widely appreciated and it is reflected in its ranking and its illustrious alumni base.
- It offers about 25 courses.
- It boasts of state of the art facilities required for the interference of erudite aura of knowledge among its students. Facilities such as computer labs, electronic labs, library etc. are easily accessible to the students
- The college has a healthy conglomeration of 105 highly distinguished and dedicated faculty members forming a portfolio mix of age and experience with youthful energy.
- Library- The college has a well stocked, furnished and updated library containing books, reference materials and journals encompassing every aspect of commerce and management education as well as those pertaining to general interests. It is home to around 26,800 books.
- Computer lab- The college has 3 nos. of well-equipped computer laboratories and houses more than over 140 computers installed with latest software, teaching aids and latest processor and operating systems. It also has 1 colour inkjet, 2 colour Laserjet, 5 all in one laser jet printers. All computers are connected to internet facility using broadband and a dedicated leased line. Online mock tests are also conducted in the lab.
- Aiyana- It is the mega inter collegiate event organised by self-financed courses of the college. It receives participation from more than over 30 colleges of Mumbai itself. The spotlight events of the fest are RJ hunt, Blind Programming, Box Cricket, FIFA, DJ hunt, Car racer etc.
- Finvest- It is the inter collegiate financial event organised by the finance students of the college which provides the finance students from various college to compete and test their mettle against their peers. The attracting events of the events are amazing race, share mania, quizzes, sell what you tell, group discussion etc.
- Nexus- It is the annual cultural and management inter collegiate extravaganza organised by the BMS students. The highlight event of the fest are management Dhanno, Management Guru, Chhote Sarkar, Bheja Fry, Hera Pheri, JAM etc.
The college has been ranked 1st among the commerce college in Mumbai and 8th all over India by India Today ranking of Commerce colleges.