Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies (PIPS) has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade and awarded ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ by UGC. The Institute also has been ranked among top 50 B-Schools of India. It is getting to be known not only for it's Under Graduate and Post-Graduate Programs but also for Academic Research, Teaching Developmental Activities, etc. In the last academic session, a total of 715 students were admitted to the Institute. For admission in UG courses, students can directly apply to the Institute. On the other hand, for admission in MBA, the institute accepts valid CMAT score.
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Highlights
|Type of College||Private Autonomous|
|Campus Area||5.5 acres|
|Accreditations & Approvals||AICTE, NAAC, NBA, UGC|
|Affiliated to||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore|
|Type of Programs||UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma|
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the Insitute under various specializations:
|BBA||Intermediate graduate or its equivalent||60|
|B.Com (Computer Application)||120|
|BCA||Intermediate graduate with Mathematics||60|
|B.Sc (Computer Science)|
|B.A (Hons) Economics||Intermediate graduate with 60% marks|
|BA. (Hons) Mass Communication|
|MBA||Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for reserved category)||240|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree with 55% marks||60|
|PGDM||Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks||45|
Know more: Pioneer Institute Courses & Fees
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Admissions
Eligible candidates can apply for admission through the official website of the Institute. The application form is available in offline and online mode on the college website. All admission rules, procedures dates, and deadlines are governed by the Higher Education Department of M.P and candidates are requested to visit the concerned authority website to know more details.
The selection procedure for all courses varies from each other. Following are the
- For UG courses, the Institute accepts a direct application from the students.
- For MBA, students need to produce a valid score of “Common Management Admission Test” (CMAT).
- PGDM admissions are given to candidates holding CMAT scores and their performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For admission in Ph.D. (Management), one must appear in DET conducted by Devi Ahilya University, followed by an interview.
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Scholarship
The Institute offers financial help to deserving and meritorious students under various conditions. Following are the details for the same:
|S.no.||Scheme Conditions||Scholarship Scheme|
|1.||75% marks in class 12th||25% fee relaxation in 1st year|
|2.||75% marks in class 12th from Pioneer Convent School||30% fee relaxation in 1st year|
|3.||12th pass of Pioneer Convent School||25% fee relaxation in 1st year|
|4.||Topper in UG & PG in a semester||A reward of INR 1100|
|5.||MBA Graduate with 75% marks||INR 5000 fee relaxation in 1st year|
|6.||MBA Graduate from Pioneer irrespective of marks||INR 7000 fee relaxation in 1st year|
|7.||Sports Quota (District, State & National Players)||5% fee relaxation in 1st year|
|8.||Defense Personnel Students|
|9.||Mahalaxmi Nagar Residents|
|11.||Represented Pioneer on any platform||A reward of INR 1100|
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Placement
The placement cell of the Institute is the interface between the corporate and the students. It has been successful in inviting reputed companies for the recruitment process. The placement record has been outstanding over the past many years. For preparing the students in a better way, the institute has been constantly involved in organizing seminars, guest lectures, discussions, career counseling sessions and many more.
In the academic session of 2018-19, a total of 52 students got placed in reputed companies. The highest salary package bagged by the students of the Pioneer Insitute is INR 4.5 LPA.
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Facilities
The campus is spread in a lush green area having gardens and more than 2,500 trees. It also has enormous buildings having separate blocks for academic and administrative purposes. Following are some of the facilities offered by the Institute:
- Library: It has a collection of over 23,000 books on various subjects of management and IT. It also subscribes to 70 national and international journals Institute provides the facility to access 1200 online journals. Pioneer Library has to its credit the Best Library Award.
- Hostels: Pioneer Institute provides a separate hostel for both male and female students. There is a full-time warden amidst heavy security and vigilance.
- Auditorium: The Institute has a large auditorium with the seating capacity for 800 peoples. Various extracurricular, co-curricular, cultural activities are organized on a regular basis.
- Computer lab: Institute provides state-of-the-art computer systems with advanced technologies. It also has an Internet facility with 2 Mbps connectivity.
About Pioneer Institute
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies was established in the year 1996 to provide quality education in the field of IT and Management. It is located in Sector R, Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore. The institute is run and managed by highly qualified & experienced professionals having a domain experience in the field of education & industry. It has earned a reputation as one of the premier institutes of India.
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Faculty
Given below is brief about the faculty members at the Institute:
Dr. CA Pramod Kumar Jain
- Qualifications: B.Sc, MBA, CA, and Ph.D.
- Contributions: Published 16 national publications, 1 book and guided 32 PG projects
Dr. Mona Tawar
- Qualifications: B.Com, MA, MBA, and Ph.D.
- Contributions: Published 15 national publications and guided 12 PG Projects
Ms. Anshu Jain
- Qualifications: BA, MA, and LLB
- Contributions: Guided 10 PG projects and having 10 years of teaching experience
Dr. CA Prashant Jain
- Qualifications: B.Com, ACA, DISA (ICAI), M.Com, and Ph.D.
- Contributions: Published 7 national publications and guided 40+ PG Projects
Dr. Kumkum Sinha
- Qualifications: B.Com, M.Com, and Ph.D.
- Contributions: Published 8 national publications and guided 35+ PG Projects
Check: Pioneer Institute Faculty
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies FAQs
Ques. Why should I join Pioneer Insitute?
Ans. The Institute is an autonomous institute and has been affiliated by DAVV, Indore. The university allows the Institute to design its own curriculum and other activities like examination, curriculum, results, etc. The students will find the latest and dynamic syllabus which will be taught by experienced and competitive faculty base. With this, Pioneer Institute has also been known for its outstanding placement records.
Ques. What is the procedure for registration to take admission in the Institute?
Ans. The registration facility is available through ‘Student Corner Counseling’ at www.epravesh.nic.in in the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. You can access the online portal at home or through the internet cafe. It is mandatory for candidates to register at the departmental portal before taking admission in any college.
Ques. Is there a hostel facility available for female students? What is the fee structure?
Ans. The Institute provides an in-house hostel facility for girls with 2 types of facility namely air-conditioned and non-air conditioned. It is provided on an academic year basis and is located within the campus. Click here for more information.
Ques. How can we submit the application fee for admission?
Ans. The duly completed form can be submitted to the Institute along with a DD of INR 500 issued in favor of the "Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies" (Payable at Indore).The application form can be directly obtained from the Institute on payment of INR 500 OR can be obtained by Post on payment of INR 550.