Raghunath Jew School of Management Studies (RJSMS), was established in 1998 and is am “A” grade Business & IT school for Future Managers and Entrepreneurs. It is registered under Societies ACT XXI of 1860 as a nonprofit organization with an objective to become Better Citizens, Better Human Beings, and Better Managers.
- All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
- Fakir Mohan University, Balasore
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
- University Grant Commission
- Association of Indian Universities
- Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Department of Higher Education, Department of Industry, Govt. of Orissa
- Go green girls: Started by young girls all over India regarding “Clean and Green India”.
- AIDS Awareness: On 1st of December, the students took active participation in spreading awareness of AIDS.
- Youth day and New year’s Celebration:
- RJ Gramin Sports:
- National Youth Conference: Students participated at the 2nd edition of National Youth Conference held at IIM, Indore as panel members to discuss on different topics like Gender Discrimination, Issues in Governance & Sustainable Development.
- District Level Intercollege Quiz Competition: Students secured 2nd prize at the district level quiz competition held at Balasore, which was organized by Biswas Group (NGO) in association with Balasore Alloys Limited.
- Inter College Debate Competition: Students participated at Inter College Debate Competition held at DRDO, Ministry of Defense, and Government of India. Our student adjudged the champion of the competition.
- Hostel:Residential facility is for both boys and girls separately.The hostels has facilities like Newspapers, Magazines, Indoor and outdoor games, Gymnasium, Cable TV.
- Library:The library name is Mrytyunjay library which is fully Air-conditioned and is well stocked.
- Computer Lab: The computer lab is well equipped with more than 50 Pentium IV computers well connected through LAN and 24*7 Internet.
- Sharada Hall: Sharada Hall is an air conditioned auditorium has capacity of around 300 people.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are wall to wall carpeted and equipped with air conditioners and LCD projectors.