Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies Bangalore, established in 1994, is a management institute offering AICTE approved MBA. Wadhwani Foundation awarded the institute with “ High Impact Certification Award” while the Outlook MRDA Survey of India figured the institute at 42nd position in National Rankings.
Al Ameen Management Institute Highlights
|Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
Al Ameen Management Institute Courses
The management institute offers MBA degree and other value added courses.
Course: Management of Business Administration (MBA)
- Specializations: HRM, Finance, Marketing, Banking Finance, Service Managment
- Duration: 2 years
There are value added courses of six months duration.
- Foreign Language Courses
- Productivity and Employability Skills Training
- Certificate course in MS Excel.
Al Ameen Management Institute Admissions
Admission in the instiute is merit based and one can apply online through the official website of the college or in offline mode.
The application procedure for the admisison in the instiute is given below:
Step 1: Application forms (may also download from official website) and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office.
Step 2: Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
Step 3: Merit list will be notified on the college notice board as well as online.
Step 4: Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee with parents/guardians.
Fee Structure for the MBA Program is given below in tabulated form:
MBA Fee Structure
|Management Quota||Government Quota|
|INR 1,60,000 per year||INR 75,000 per year|
Al Ameen Management Institute Facilities
- Library: The library @ AIMS occupies over 231 square meters and provides Users with Access to a vast repository of resources including Books and Periodicals. The peaceful sunlight provides ideal study space.
- Canteen: A variety of tasty, hygienically prepared food is available at specially subsidized rates at the canteen. Whether it is breakfast, lunch, a quick snack or a cup of coffee, the canteen is where you need to head.
- Laboratories: There are well-equipped laboratories along with ante preparation rooms. English Language laboratory with imported language software
About Al Ameen
Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies, located at the heart of the Garden City, takes pride in its high quality infrastructure and state-of-the-art pedagogy, it has placed itself at the forefront of new thinking and new development in technology based teaching & learning which includes the development and thoughtful use of information.