Army Institute of Management and Technology Admission 2020: Admission procedure, Cut Off
Army Institute of Management and Technology is a private institute located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
AIMT Noida offers 2-year full time MBA and 3-year full time BBA.
- Candidates applying to MBA course must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 505 marks.
- Selection to the program is done on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT score followed by GD and PI rounds.
- The minimum requirement for BBA is candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Admission to BBA is done on the basis of IPU-CET score followed by the Counselling round
- Candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website of the institute.
- Applications will be available in the month of March, 2020 for both the courses.
Read about AIMT Noida Courses & Fee
AIMT Noida Admission Highlights 2020
Here we are providing details related to AIMT Noida. Those who are seeking admission in the institute can refer to the table below.
|Name of the Institute||Army Institute of Management and Technology |
|Also Known As||AIMT Noida|
|Courses Offered||BBA and MBA|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||CAT/CMAT/IPU-CET|
| CAT Registration || 07 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019 ||Apply|
| CAT Exam || 24 Nov, 2019 || - |
| XAT Registration || 23 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019 ||Apply|
| XAT Exam || 05 Jan, 2020 || - |
| MAT Registration || 04 Oct - 01 Dec, 2019 ||Apply|
| MAT Exam || 08 Dec - 14 Dec, 2019 || - |
| CMAT Registration || 01 Nov - 30 Nov, 2019 ||Apply|
| CMAT Exam || 28 Jan, 2020 || - |
AIMT Noida MBA Admission 2020
The table encapsulates information of the MBA course in brief:
|Course Fees||INR 2,87,840/-|
|Mode of Application||Online |
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
|Selection Criteria||CAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT score followed by GD and PI |
MBA offers various specializations which include:
- International Business
- Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
AIMT Noida MBA Eligibility
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of minimum three-year from a recognized university with 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or any other subject with at least 50% marks or equivalent qualification.
- Those who have passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/England, Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India/England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India are also eligible.
AIMT Noida MBA Selection Criteria
- AIMT Noida shortlist students on the basis of their score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT exam.
- Those who get shortlisted candidates have to participate in the GD and PI rounds.
- After the above rounds, the institute will publish a final merit list based on the entrance exam score and performance in GD and PI rounds.
Weightage of Final Selection
The college assigns specific weights to different components based on which a candidate is granted admission. Refer to the table below to check the weights assigned to selection components:
|GD and PI||50|
MBA program at AIMT is open for the dependent wards of serving/ retired Army personnel. The dependent children of the following category of Army personnel are eligible:
- Serving/ retired Army personnel in receiving regular pension or SS officers who have served Army for 10 years or more (Submit Certificate No 1).
- Army personnel killed in action/ those who died during their service or disabled in action in Army (Submit Certificate No 2).
- AMC/ ADC officers presently serving with Navy/ Air Force who have served Army for 10 years or more and who are the members of AOBF (Submit Certificate No 3).
- MNS Officers who have served Army for a minimum ten-year as regular MNS/ APS personnel who are on deputation and have put in ten-year or more of their service in Army or who were directly recruited/ commissioned in APS & have retired after providing their minimum service qualifying for pension/ TA personnel who have completed ten-year or more of embodied service (Submit Certificate No 4).
- Adopted wards of Army personnel provided they have been adopted at least five-year before their admission (Submit Certificate No 5).
- Dependent sons/ daughters of widows of the Army personnel who were born of their mother’s first marriage and their mother has later re-married a civilian (Submit Certificate No 6).
- Stepchildren of Army personnel who were birthed from the wedlock where at least one of the parents belonged to Army (Submit Certificate No 7).
- Maximum age limit of the candidate is 35 years on July 01, 2018.
- Preference is given to Bravery award/ Medal Winners and their Widows.
NOTE: For the purpose of admission to MBA program the sons/ daughters of serving/ retired Army personnel are considered as dependent till their marriage or employment whichever is earlier.
AIMT Noida BBA Admission 2020
The table below displays some of the essential details related to the course
|Mode of Application||Online |
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
|Selection Criteria||IPU-CET score and Counselling|
Eligibility - The minimum requirement for the course is candidates must have passed class 12th with 50% marks.
AIMT Noida BBA Selection Criteria
- The institute will shortlist candidates based on their score in IPU CET.
- The shortlisted candidates then have to appear in the Counselling round.
- At the time of counselling, students have to pay the counselling fees of INR 1000/-, register themselves and fill the choice of college and course.
- Hence the final selection is based on the IPU-CET Score and Counselling round.
How to Apply for AIMT Noida?
Candidates have to fill out an application form in order to apply for Army Institute of Management And Technology. The steps to apply are simple and mentioned as follows:
- Go to the official website of Army Institute of Management and Technology
- Click on the “Application Form” link of the desired course
- Fill the form with the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000/- through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button.
Candidates have to submit various documents along with their applications which consists of:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets and Degree Certificate
- Scorecard of IPU-CET/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
AIMT Noida Scholarships
Army Institute of Management and Technology awards various scholarships in order to encourage the talent and advancement of knowledge among students. Check all the Scholarships beneath:
- Chief of Army Staff (COAS) - All Round Best Student Rolling Trophy
One award per batch is given to the selected student passing out batch on the basis of his/her overall performance during the complete duration of the course. It is presented at the time of convocation/Alumni Meet every year. The award consist of the following:-
- (i) Monetary Award – INR 25,000/-
- (ii) Rolling Trophy
- (iii) Merit Certificate
- Awards of Academic Excellence - This award is offered to three students securing 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in Academics. The awards include the following:-
- 1st Position - Comprising of Monetary Reward INR 20,000/-, Gold Medal and Merit Certificate
- 2nd Position- Comprising of Monetary Reward INR 15,000/-, Silver Medal and Merit Certificate
- 3rd Position- Comprising of Monetary Reward of INR 10,000/-, Bronze Medal and Merit Certificate
- A Memorial Scholarship – This Scholarship is awarded to two students in academics in the first year amounting to INR 20000/- & INR 15000/- respectively.
- Scholarship – This scholarship is given depending upon the previous academic performance and is extended to 24% of total strength amounting to INR 40000/- per year.
- DLF Raghvendra Scholarship Scheme- This scholarship is awarded based on many factors. Candidates can check all the factors by clicking on the link.
- Financial Assistance to the Students under Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Scheme- The scheme is open to all students of the University who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the IPU.
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme (CSISS) Education Loan Scheme - Check the eligibility of this scheme here.
Ques. What facilities are available on the campus of AIMT Noida?
Ans. The institute provide every facility that provide a comfort study to students. The campus consists of fully air-conditioned and spacious classrooms, library with a collection of books on Management, computer labs with update software, outdoor & indoor sports area, canteen and grocery cum stationary shop. Furthermore, the campus provides 24x7 doctoral services.
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of MBA? What was the highest salary offered?
Ans. There are many reputed organizations that provide placements to MBA students. Some of them are: Accenture, DLF, Airtel, Axis Bank, IBM, LG, NIIT, Deloitte, etc. The highest package offered was INR 6.6 LPA/-
Ques. Why to go for Army Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida?
There are several reasons for choosing the institute to pursue your higher studies and they are as follows:
- The institute offers best placements for its MBA course
- AIMT Noida has eminent faculty that strives hard and ensure that students excel in their academics
- The institute provides all the facilities to its students ensuring that nothing can stop them to achieve their goals.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College