FORE School of Management also known as FORE, is a non-profitable Institute in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It was incorporated in the year 1981. FORE School of Management is a B-School in Delhi NCR. It was ranked 43rd all over the country by NIRF. The institute offers Management programs such as PGDM, PGDM-IBM (International Business), PGDM-FM (Financial Management), PGDM-BDA (Big Data Analytics), Executive PGDM, and Fellow Program in Management (FPM). The institute also accepts the XAT and GMAT scores. Students with a minimum of 85%tile and 650 marks in XAT and GMAT respectively will also be eligible for applying to the PGDM course. Shortlisted candidates will be considered for a business awareness quiz, essay writing (WAT)/Extempore/Group Discussion followed by personal interview. It also provides 3 diploma courses and all the courses are AICTE approved. The highest salary a student of FORE got is 30 LPA and the average salary of FORE increases every year. In recent times, FORE has established itself amongst the top B-schools in New Delhi.
FSM Delhi is conducting the admission process for its Full-Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM). Candidates qualifying in the entrance test for FSM Delhi Admission 2021 will be shortlisted for the further admission process.
Fore School of Management Delhi has released the shortlist for PGDM Admission 2021 on February 26, 2021. Candidates who applied for FSM Delhi Admission 2021 can check their admission status now.
Read More: Fore School of Management Reviews
Fore School of Management Admission 2021
|No. of Programs applying for||Amount||18% GST||All-inclusive application Fee|
|One program||INR 1650||INR 297||INR 1947|
|Two programs||INR 2500||INR 450||INR 2950|
|Three programs||INR 3300||INR 594||INR 3894|
|Four programs||INR 3500||INR 630||INR 4130|
Fore School of Management Admission Dates 2021
|Application last date||December 21, 2020|
|Shortlisting of the candidates for the selection process||February 2021|
|Written test/ Personal Interview||February or March 2021|
|Result Declaration||April 2021|
|Commencement of classes||June 2021|
FORE School of Management Highlights
|Established | Type||1981 | Private|
|Courses offered||Diploma and Certification|
|Top recruiters||Cognizant, Infosys, Capgemini, Asian Paints, Vivo, HSBC Bank, etc.|
|Salary package||Highest salary package: INR 30 LPA
Average Salary package: IRN 10.6 LPA
|Fees||INR 14.98 Lac|
- PGDM, PGDM (IB), PGDM (Financial Management), PGDM (Executive), and FPM courses at FORE are AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved.
- SAQS accreditation has been granted to FORE School of Management for 5 years in effect from December 2017.
- FORE PGDM and PGDM (IB) courses are recognized as equivalent to the MBA programs in a different institution. This equivalence permission has been granted by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Fore School of Management Ranking
- Ranked 43 for MBA by NIRF 2020
- Ranked 38 for MBA by NIRF 2019
- Ranked 43 for MBA by Times of India 2019
- Ranked 38 for Overall by Financial Express 2019
Read More: Fore School of Management Ranking
FORE School Of Management Courses
FSM Delhi only offers courses for Post Graduates. Institute has only 260 seats for all the programs. Thus, making it difficult for students to get enrolled in the institute. Courses that it offers are listed below:
|PGDM||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the UGC approved Universities
|PGDM-IBM (International Business)|
|PGDM-FM (Financial Management)|
|PGDM-BDA (Big Data Analytics)|
|Executive PGDM||Duration: 15 Months
Eligibility: Graduation Degree holder with a minimum of 50% marks secured in the qualifying examination and 5 years of work experience.
|Fellow Program in Management (FPM)||Duration: 4 Years
Specializations: Economics and Business Policy, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource, Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management, International Business, Communication, Strategy
Eligibility: Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
Read More: FORE School of Management Fees
FORE School of Management Admission
The selection procedure for the PGDM programs includes:
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Business Awareness Quiz (BA-Q), Extempore, and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score, performance in the WAT, BA-Q, Extempore, PI, academic performance, and work experience.
For FPM: To be shortlisted for the selection interview, applicants must have a valid score of one of the following competitive examinations: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GATE, GRE, GMAT, JRF-UGC/CSIR or the FORE Entrance Test (FET).
Upon being shortlisted the candidate is required to appear for a personal interview at FORE Campus.
Read More: FORE School of Management Admission
FORE School of Management Placements
FORE placement in the 2018-2020 batch showed increment is in the companies approach. The students received both domestic as well as international offers from reputed companies like ITC, Nestle, Asian Paints, Hindustan Unilever, BACARDI, Nivea, HCL, Gartner, Infosys, Amazon, Wipro, and many more.
A total of 126 companies participated in the final placement drive amongst which 48 were new recruiters. The highest CTC package offered to the students was INR 30 LPA whereas the average CTC was 10.6 LPA.
|Academic Year||Average CTC||Highest CTC|
|2020||INR. 10.60 LPA||INR. 30 LPA|
|2019||INR 10.80 LPA||INR 31 LPA|
|2018||INR 10.40 LPA||INR 21 LPA|
|2017||INR 9.40 LPA||INR 18 LPA|
|2016||INR 9 LPA||INR 21 LPA|
The batch consisted of 353 students who participated in the placement drive. Over 36 students received PPOs.
In terms of industry sectors, BFSI made up 32% of the total offers, along with IT/ITES making 32% of the offers whereas MR & Consulting and FMCG/FMCD made up 14% and 6% of the offers respectively.
The highest CTC of INR. 30 LPA was offered to the IT/ITES students followed by the Operations with 20 LPA and Marketing with 18 LPA.
Know More: FORE School of Management Placement
FORE School of Management Scholarship
FORE School of Management provides financial aid in the form of “Merit-cum-Means Scholarship” as per the details are given below to the students in the First Year and the Second Year of the PGDM (FMG), PGDM-IB (IMG), and the PGDM-FM programs of the Institute.
- The Scholarship:
- The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the “Merit” and the “Means” criteria as detailed hereinafter.
- The scholarship support includes a waiver of full or part of the tuition fee.
- The scholarship is awarded for one academic year subject to conditions.
- The awarded scholarship amount will be adjusted against the tuition fee due or paid separately. Wherever needed, the scholarship amount will be calculated on the pro-rated Term Tuition fee.
- All students, except those who have taken admission under the “Company-Sponsored Category” in the PGDM Programme viz. FMG, IMG, and FM, are eligible for the award of Merit-cum-Means Scholarship.
- A student must have scored a minimum CGPA of 7.50 in 10.00 scale until the last grade point declaration by the Institute.
- The student’s aggregate family income, including self, should be less than Rs.6.00 lakhs per annum.
- The applicant must not have secured “D” and “F” Grade in any course.
- To continue to receive the scholarship, the awarded student must maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.50 on a scale of 10.00 (with no “D” and “F” Grade) in all academic terms.
- There must not be any proven case of indiscipline and misconduct against the student. In case of any such act of proven indiscipline and misconduct against a student who has already been awarded a scholarship, the scholarship so awarded will be discontinued immediately.
Read More: FORE School of Management Scholarships
FORE School of Management Facilities
- Reader Capacity: 100
- Books, Journals, CDs Available: 43136
- Library Total Subscriptions: 124
- Computers: 200+ Laptops, Desktops, Scanners and Printers available.
- WiFi: WiFi is available in the entire campus.
- Software: Latest and updated software available.
- Air Conditioner: Yes
- Capacity: 300 people
- Audio, Video: Yes
- FORE School of Management doesn’t have any hostel facility. FORE school is coordinating with Rajhans Homes which provides Hostel facilities to the students on a First Come First Basis.
- Hostel Location: F-113/F-109, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi - 110016
- Hostel Fees: INR 1,66,000 per annum
- Rights Of Admission: Reserved With Rajhans Homes
- Rooms: Double Occupancy
- Mess: Breakfast, Tea, and Dinner (Open on all Holidays)
- WiFi Facility: Available On Payment Basis
- Laundry Facility: Available On Payment Basis
Fore School of Management Notable Alumni
- Saumya Tandon
- Indian Television and film actress, host
- Nalin Kohli
- Indian Politician and Advocate at the Supreme Court
- Parvesh Verma
- Indian politician and a Member of Parliament (MP) from West Delhi Lok Sabha Constituency
- Anjum Chopra
- Cricket Commentator, Former Cricketer and Captain of India's National Women's Cricket Team
FORE School of Management FAQs
Ques. How can one apply to FORE School of Management, New Delhi?
|No. of Programs||Base Price in INR||18% GST||All-Inclusive Application Fees|
Ques. Are the programs offered by FORE AICTE approved?
Ques. Is there any Company Sponsored Category? Does the Company Sponsored Candidate need to submit some documents?
Ques. What were the cutoffs last year to get a call for the selection process?
Note: These cut-offs have been listed according to the year 2018. It varied in 2019 admission and it might or might not vary in the year 2020.
Ques. Does FORE provide placement assistance to the students?
Ques. What facilities are provided to students by the institute?
Ques. Does the institute have its own hostel facility? How much is the fees?
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of FORE School of Management?
Ques. What is the criteria for applying into Executive PGDM course?
Ques. How many seats are there for PGDM programmes?
- PGDM - 180
- PGDM (IB) - 120
- PGDM (FM) - 60
- PGDM (BDA) - 60
- Executive PGDM - 30
Ques. What modes are available for filling an application form?