The FORE School of Management best known as FORE, is a management institute located in New Delhi, India. FORE stands for 'Foundation for Organizational Research and Education'. Established in 1981, the school is located in heart of South Delhi.
It offers Post Graduate education. In addition to its main academic programs, FORE is also engaged in Research, Consultancy, seminars, academic conferences and research publications.
• It was established as a non-profit institution for advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy
• The Institute is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education
• The Institute is a part of Association of Indian Universities
• The College’s Mission is to achieve and sustain Leadership in Management Education, Research, Consultancy and Development.
After clearing the eligibility criteria candidates can go further with the Fore School of Management Admission 2017 Procedure.
The table below provides the detailed Fee Structure for PGDM programme:
4 equal instalments of INR 3,12,500 each
Company sponsored Category
4 equal installments of INR 4,68,750 each
Get details on FORE School of Management Fees
The FORE School of Management runs reputed PGDM programmes. FORE School of Management Cut Off is based on CAT score of applicants. In order to be eligible for the admission, a candidate must score the required CAT score.
To know more visit FORE School of Management Cutoff
Placements Highlights 2014-16:
The Institute has a very big alumni network, some of them are:
• Alok Kr. Sahoo who is Head – Risk Scoring and Pricing in Standard Chartered Bank
• Anirvan Roy who is GM-Forex in Thomas Cook India Pvt Ltd.
• Bindiya Chopra who is Manager Financial Advisory Service in Price Waterhouse Coopers
FORE – FSCD organizes LAN gaming at Genesis witnesses overwhelming participation from various B-schools every year.
Some of the events are:
• Anubhuti: The Corporate Interaction Division of FORE School of Management organizes ‘Anubhuti’ sessions through the academic curriculum. The sole objective of these sessions is to give the budding managers a taste of what lies ahead for them. Esteemed corporate come to the college premises to share their first-hand experiences about their industry of expertise.
When it comes to ranking figures speak more than anything else:
A total of 42 scholarships are available to the students. The scholarships are divided into three categories:
• Category 1: If a student’s aggregate family income including self is less than Rs. 1.80 lacs per annum, then the scholarship award will be 100% tuition fee waiver.
No. of Scholarships: 2
• Category 2: If the student’s aggregate family income including self is Rs.1.80 lacs per annum or higher, but less than Rs 3.50 lacs per annum then the selected student may be given a scholarship of 50% tuition fee waiver.
No. of Scholarships: 24
• Category 3: If the student’s aggregate family income including self is Rs. 3.50 lacs per annum or higher, but less than Rs 6 lacs per annum then the selected student may be given a scholarship of 25% tuition fee waiver.
No. of Scholarships: 16