Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology (GJIMT), was founded in 1998 under the guidance of GJES. Since its inception, it has become a most renowned college in the field of management and technology. It is an AICTE approved institute and affiliated to Punjab technical university. Some Highlights about the college:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Certified as the “Best Management Institute in Punjab” by Times Research.
- Ranked 38th among the top 50 Management Institutes in India by Business World.
- Excellent placement record with chief organizations.
- Highly experienced & qualified faculty.
- Tie-ups with UK , Canadian and New Zealand Universities & Colleges.
- It has emerged as a foremost education provider of north-western region of India.
- 8810 titles
- 13028 volumes
- 135 subscribed national journals
- 62 subscribed inter-national journals
- 38 magazines
- 10 national & financial newspapers
- Seminars and lectures by distinguished persons from industry.
- Covered the total area of 2 acres with whole Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 24 Air-conditioned lecture halls equipped with audio-visual instruments, computers, LCD projectors, overhead projectors & white boards.
- Well-equipped auditorium.
- Computer Labs with around 400 state of the art computer machineries with latest connected by wired network.
- Air-conditioned and spacious library.
- Provides best placement opportunities to its final year students.
- The institute has spacious and hi-tech computer labs with more than 400 computers connected by wired network. All the labs are supported by Linus server and window server 2003.
Commitees:- Some of committees in college are:
- Literary committee
- Cultural committee
- HR committee
- Business Club
- Finance committee
- Marketing committee
- IT committee
- Alumni committee
- Ranked 15th in Careers 360 rating
- Ranked 38th among the top 50 Management Institutes in India by Business World
- Rated A+ in beast B school survey in 2010
- Certified as the “Best Management Institute in Punjab” by Times Research