ITM University, School of Management was established in the year 1997. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The B-School has been ranked at 32nd position by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India and ranked at 13th position amongst the Top 100 B-Schools in India in terms of ‘Intellectual Capital, Physical Infrastructure, Industry Interface and Placements’ by Career Connect.
ITM University, School of Management Highlights
|Entrance Exam||National: ITM-NEST/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
ITM University, School of Management Courses
The B-School offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses in the discipline of management. Details of courses, eligibility and fees are as follows:
|B.Com (Hons.) for CA/CS/CMA||50,000|
|MBA (Hospital management/Financial Markets/PSM)||
ITM University, School of Management Admission
- Visit the official website of the college and go to the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Download the admission form and submit it along with the admission fee of INR 1000 by Cash/Credit/Debit Card/Net Transfer or DD issued in favour of ‘ITM University’ payable at Gwalior with all the required documents.
- Application form can be acquired from the Counseling Cell of the university for a fee of INR 1000 in cash or DD.
- DD issued in favour of ‘ITM University payable at Gwalior must be sent along with all the required documents to the address listed below:
Director (Admission and Counseling),
ITM University, Sithouli railway station,
NH - 75, Jhansi Road, Gwalior, MP-474001
- Candidates are required to write their name, mobile number and address on the backside of DD.
- In case of payment through cash, candidates must submit the duly filled form in person.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- Candidates must have secured a valid score in the following exams:
- Candidates applying for MBA will get selected on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
ITM University, School of Management Placement
The ITM University gives utmost priority to training, augmentation and placements. To implement it into action, the university has established a TAP cell with state of the art facilities. The B-School organizes placement drive for graduating students. The recruitment process includes an online test, technical and HR rounds of interviews. The average salary package ranges from 2 to 4.5 lakhs p.a.
Some of the recruiters of B-School are Jaypee Infratech, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Career Mantra, Wipro, Airtel Limited, Kent RO Systems Ltd., Safexpress Pvt. Ltd. and many more.
Placement Record of ITM, School of Management
|Name of the Company||Number of Students Selected|
|Axis Bank Ltd.||06|
|Indology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||01|
|Aptron Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||01|