Indo Global College of Management and Technology is a Private Institute owned and managed by the Indo Global Colleges (Punjab’s leading Educational Group). The Institute is located in Mohali, Punjab and is affiliated to I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU), Jalandhar. Courses offered by the Institute are BBA, BCA, B.Com. and MBA.
Indo Global College of Management and Technology Courses and Eligibility
10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
10+2 from a recognized board
10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate
Graduation with 50% marks + Valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC
Check Indo Global College of Management and Technology Courses and Fees Structure
Indo Global College of Management and Technology Placements
Indo Global College of Management and Technology Placements are offered to the candidates through its Placement cell that prepares the students for interviews and provides assistance in their subsequent placements. In order to equip the candidates with the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to deal with the competitiveness of the contemporary professional, the department organizes various group discussions, mock interviews, aptitude tests and powerpoint presentations. Leading companies across different sectors have preferred Indo Global Colleges for their on-campus recruitments. DLF, Coca-Cola, Dabur and Dell are among the esteemed recruiters at the Institute.
Indo Global Colleges Ranking
- Recognized as best FOSS/ Resource Centre in this region for implementation of IIT Bombay – Spoken Tutorial program.
- Indo Global Colleges was ranked 3rd by Punjab Technical University on the basis of placements.
- Indo Global Colleges has been awarded with “Award of Excellence” by NSS Department of PTU in the year 2015.
- Indo Global Colleges are ranked among top 15 colleges in India since 2010 (4th time in a row) by IBM based on trainings, certifications and The Great Mind Challenge contest (TGMC).
- “Best Industry Interface in Punjab” by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and AICTE during National Punjab Education Summit and Awards held on 15th November 2013 at Chandigarh.
Why Indo Global College of Management and Technology?
- The Institute does Projects with ‘E-Drona’ a reputed IT Company (A Student-Corporate interface for learning and executing projects).
- The Institute has a MoU with Pearson Education, U.S.A for ‘Bridging Education Research & Practice’ through the use of Digital Classrooms, e-books etc.
- The Institute has International Affiliations for Global Education - MoU with the University of Quebec, Canada for Education, Research and Exchange Programs.
- The Institute has the finest faculty with Ph.D’s, M.Tech. and other Post Graduates from reputed, well renowned and top-notch Universities.