- IILM GSM PGDM application process is in process. Candidates looking for admission to the 2021 academic year can apply till January 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in the month of February 2021.To apply for admission visit https://www.iilmgsm.ac.in/.
IILM GSM Admission 2021
|PGDM application last date||January 2021|
|Interview dates||February 2021|
IILM Graduate School of Management (IILM GSM) has been ranked 11th Best Indian B-School by Eduniversal. The institute has been ranked as A+ category business school by the AIMA IMRB Business School Survey. It offers academic programs at postgraduate and research levels in the field of management. The IILM Greater Noida Admissions are based on students scores of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) – Read more
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) – Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – Read more
IILM Graduate School of Management Highlights
|Full Name||Institute for Integrated Learning in Graduate School of Management|
|Accredited By||National Board of Accreditation|
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Association of Indian Universities (AIU)|
|NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
|Program Type||PG and Doctoral|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
IILM Greater Noida Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by IILM Graduate School of Management:
|Course Name||Eligibility||Total Intake (seats)|
|PGDM (Full-time)||Graduation degree in any stream from the university recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU with minimum 50 % marks||180|
|PGDM (Part-Time)||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 2 years of work experience after graduation or a minimum of 1 year of experience after post graduation.||--|
|Executive PGDM||Bachelors's degree of minimum three years duration with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) AND 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience||60|
|Fellow Program in Management (FPM)||Master’s/ Bachelor’s in any discipline with valid CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE||5|
IILM Graduate School of Management Admission
Eligible candidates can fill the application form either through the website or by visiting the admission office. Submit the form with all the requisite information required along with the scanned copy of the documents – Photographs, passport, income proof and mark sheets (Class 10, Class 12, graduation and competitive exam scorecard). The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit scored in these exams and will be further called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Know more: IILM Graduate School Admission
IILM Greater Noida Scholarships
IILM made an effort to make education more affordable to students, so they have made provisions for scholarships on the basis of merit and need. There are 5 categories for a scholarship:
- Category 1: 10% Tuition Fee Waiver for Girl Students
All girl students who are selected for admission to IILM PGDM, are eligible for a 10% tuition fee waiver.
- Category 2: 20% Scholarship
This is provided to limited situations which are as follows:
- All students who are selected for admission to IILM PGDM, and have secured 65% or more marks in B.Tech or B.E.
- Scholarship for outstanding achievement of students in areas of Sports, Culture or Bravery at the National level.
- Students from the states of J&K and the North-East.
- Wards of Defence Personnel (100% tuition fee waiver for Wards of Martyrs).
- Category 3: 40% Scholarship
Students fulfilling all three criteria mentioned below will be offered this scholarship:
|Criteria||Marks for eligibility|
|Class 12th||80% or above|
|Bachelor’s degree||B.Tech or B.E. – 70% or above|
|B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, B.A. – 65% and above|
|MAT||Minimum score of 700|
- Category 4: Scholarship For CAT Students
This scholarship is based on marks scored by candidates in CAT exam:
|CAT percentile more than 80 but less than 90||40%|
|CAT percentile more than 70 but less than 80||20%|
- Category 5: 100% scholarship for martyrs children
The institute provides 100% scholarship for the wards of the military, para-military, or army personnel.
IILM Greater Noida Placement
The Institute attracts some of the best recruiters from India and abroad. A team of dedicated and trained members provides career counseling and is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with recruiters. The placement process commences with a series of pre-placement talks (PPT) by the job posting and preliminary selection process by recruiters.
Click here: IILM Graduate School of Management Placement
IILM Greater Noida Facilities
Mentioned below are the facilities offered by the institute to cater to the needs of the students:
- Library: There is a fully equipped library with all the latest computerized and multimedia facilities. It also has large and spacious reading rooms that provide an environment for study and research works.
- Computer Centre: The campus has a state-of-the-art computer center for browsing the internet for IT-related classes. It is a Wi-Fi enabled educational campus which enables the students to access high-speed internet.
- Auditorium: It is designed to seat around 250 people equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment. The facilities are apt for holding national and international level conferences as well.
About IILM Graduate School
Institute for Integrated Learning in Management – Graduate School of Management (IILM GSM) is in Greater Noida and was established in 1993. It has a globally benchmarked curriculum with a blended learning methodology. The students enrolled in the Institute are also provided an opportunity for an international interaction with the partner universities of IILM Graduate School of Management. The Institute also has 2 other well-located campuses in the National Capital region i.e. Lodhi Road and Gurugram.
IILM Graduate School of Management FAQs
Ques. Does the Institute provide hostel facilities to students enrolled in the program?
Ans. A fully residential campus is available for girls and a 1 km away hostel for boys ensures the safety and security measures. The campus atmosphere offers a range of opportunities, to engage in different activities, groundbreaking research work.
Ques. Is there any facility available for student loans at IILM?
Ans. Being an AICTE approved college, any nationalized bank will provide education loans to IILM students. The college also has a tie-up with State Bank of India (SBI). Assistance is also provided for availing Education Loan from Union Bank of India (UBI).
Ques. When does the Placement Activity begin at the B-school?
Ans. The final placement season starts from the month of October every year and ends by February. The summer internship selection process starts in the month of February and ends by mid-April.
Ques. Is there any fellowship provided for fellowship in IILM Graduate School of Management?
Ans. For full-time fellows, the institute will offer INR 20,000 for the first 2 years and INR 25,000 thereafter as scholarships per month for the period of 4 years to up to 4 candidates. The candidates will assist the faculty members as Research Associates for 20 hours per week. They will not be charged any tuition fees during their study at IILM Graduate School of Management.
Ques. What will be the mode of my interview if I am overseas at the time of the interview schedule?
Ans. As a part of the admission process, all shortlisted candidates will have a one to one interaction with the faculty members. You will be interviewed over telephone or Skype in case you are outside India. You have to contact the institute over the telephone, on the number given in the interview mail sent by the Institute.