Institute of Management Study (IMS) was established in 2006 with the support of Saha Education Society. It is situated in Kolkata, West Bengal. It offers UG and PG programs in Management and Computer Application.
Learn More About Institute of Management Study Application Process
Institute of Management Study Highlights
Type of Institute
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
22,000 sq. ft.
How to Reach
22.8 km from Kolkata Airport
16.3 km from Kolkata Railway Station
19.2 km from Kolkata Bus Stand
Institute of Management Study Courses and Admission
IMS UG Courses
BBA, BBA in Hospital Management (BHM), BTTM
- To get admission to above-mentioned programs, the candidate is required to pass 10+2 or equivalent with minimum required marks and should have English as one of the main subjects.
- The admission will be made on the norms laid by MAKAUT.
- To be eligible for the BCA program, the candidate should have done 10+2 or equivalent with English and Mathematics/Statistics/Business Mathematics/Computer.
- The admission will be made as per the norms of MAKAUT.
IMS PG Courses
- To take admission to the MHA program, the candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline with English as a compulsory subject.
- Whereas to get admission to the MBA program, the candidate is required to hold the Graduation degree in any discipline and must possess a valid score in XAT/MAT/CAT.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- To be eligible for PGDM, the candidate must have done Graduation or equivalent in any discipline.
- The admission will be made on the basis of academic performance of the candidate, group discussion and personal interview.
Note: The candidates who have scored less than 50% marks at UG level have to appear for MAT examination to secure a seat in the program.
IMS Ph.D. Admission
IMS Centre for Research (IMSCR) facilitates students with research facilities in Management, Economics, Commerce other social science branches. To get admission to the Ph.D. program, the candidate must possess Master’s degree in the relevant field. IMSCR also offers Fellow Research Program in Management (FRPM) on the following criteria:
- The candidate is required to possess Master’s degree.
- The candidate should have enrolled in some University for Ph.D./FRPM.
- The candidate should be two-year experienced in Research/Teaching.
- The candidate should have published papers in reputed journals.
IMS Paramedical Courses
The institute offers Paramedical courses. To get admission to those courses, the candidate must have done minimum 10th or 12th in relevant stream with required marks.
IMS Hotel Management Courses
B.Sc and Diploma in Hotel Management
The minimum required marks in 12th class is needed to apply for the program.
M.Sc and PG Diploma in Hotel Management
To apply to the above-mentioned programs, the candidate should have:
- Done Graduation in any discipline from recognized University or
- A three-year Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
Learn More About Institute of Management Study Courses and Fees
Why Choose IMS Kolkata?
- The institute focuses on theoretical as well as practical aspects of the program.
- The institute has a Placement Cell to assist the BBA, MBA, BCA students to get their dream job. The institute facilitates students with the expert trainer and holds career-oriented programs for its students.
- The institute has the membership with AIMA, AIMS, SAARC, British Council and CII.
- The institute has a well-stocked library and computer laboratory to fulfill academic needs of the students. The students can also avail online libraries.