Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad was founded in 1980. It is a private Business School with its main campus in the NCR region of Delhi. The business school is approved by AICTE and offers Postgraduate Diploma and Executive MBA programmes in management. It also offers distance learning and collaborative programmes. IMT has Collaborated with Upgrad to offer PGPM courses.
Apart from this, IMT also offers PGDM Part Time, PGDM Full Time as its flagship programs. Apart from these, It also runs an Executive PGDM program for working professionals and PGDM DCP, PGDM BFS . IMT has also collaborated with IMT, Dubai to offer Post Graduate Diploma in Management Dual Country Programme.The applicable Fee for admission to its PGPM course for 2021-23 Batch is 19.53 Lacs. Check IMT Ghaziaba Courses & Fees
For securing admission in the two year flagship PGDM programme, Admission to the courses will be based on the marks secured in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT followed by an interview. For the candidates who have been short-listed from the common application form, IMT also conducts a written test succeeded by a personal interview. The CAT cutoff for IMT Ghaziabad admission 2021 has been 90 percentile. Check IMT Ghaziabad Admission
IMT Ghaziabad Quick Facts
- IMT Ghaziabad has been ranked 2nd for Private management Institutes by Times 2021 and 37 amongst management schools in India by the NIRF in 2020. Check IMT Ghaziabad Cutoff
- IMTGhaziabad Placements 2020-21 have achieved new heights and concluded with the highest salary package of Rs 38 LPA offered to the PGDM students and 58.22 Lacs offered to its International students.
- IT/ ITES and Telecom witnessed to be the top sectors for making the highest number of job offers (23 percent) followed by BFSI (20 percent). Check IMT Ghaziabad Scholarships
- The average of top 50 offers stood at Rs 20 LPA whereas students from EPGDM received an average salary package of Rs 14.12 LPA .
IMT Ghaziabad Ranking
|Times 2021||MBA Institutes||2|
|NIRF 2020||Private MBA Institutes||37|
|Business Today 2020||MBA/PGDM||13|
|The Week 2020||Private MBA||6|
|India Today 2020||Private B-Schools||5|
|CSR GHRDC 2020||Supreme B-Schools||2|
Check IMT Gaziabad Ranking
IMT Gaziabad MBA Batch Profile (2020-22)
IMT Ghaziabad Courses Eligibility Fees
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Fees- Gen Category|
|PGDM/ MBA||10+2 + Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university
Duration: 2 Years
Selection: Through CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores
|Executive PGDM||10+2 + Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university
Duration : 3 years
Selection: CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores
Intake: 60 students
|FPM||Master’s degree or it is equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks secured in the qualifying examination./ A graduate degree with a professional qualification-CA/CMA/CS. Candidates appearing for the final examination can apply for admission.
Duration 4 years
Selection criteria CAT/MAT/GRE/GATE/UGC NET scores
Intake : 10
IMT Ghaziabad Cutoff 2020-21
Candidates who wish to take admission to the PGDM course at IMT must have an idea of the cutoffs for admission to the institute. Having the cutoffs in mind helps students plan a preparation strategy for the exam accordingly. Check IMT Gaziabad Cutoff
The expected cutoffs for IMT Ghaziabad admissions are mentioned below.
|Expected Cutoff||IMT Ghaziabad|
IMT CAT 2021 Expected Cutoff
|Category||QA||DI & LR||VARC||Overall Percentile|
IMT Ghaziabad Placements
- PGDM at IMT Ghaziabad had the highest placement percentage of 99% during its course wise placement 2020-21.
- PGDM Dual Country Programme at IMT Ghaziabad saw an increase in placements compared to previous year of 26%
- The highest international offer made in the year 2019-20 was INR 58.22 lacs
- The highest domestic offer was INR 34 lacs and the overall average of the entire class increased to INR 13.6 lacs.
- Students from ePGDM received an average salary package of INR 14.12 LPA
- 179 companies participated in final placement out of which 61 companies were first time recruiters
- No. of PPOs received during the IMT Ghaziabad placement was 87
- Average CTC stands at INR 13.60 lakhs while the median was INR 12.00 LPA. Check IMTGhaziabad Placements
IMT Ghaziabad Scholarship
IMT Ghaziabad offers the following Scholarships to the eligible students of its Full-Time PGDM Programs, Batch 2021-23.
Entry Level Scholarship
- Smt. Leela Nath Memorial Scholarships for female candidates (all campuses)
- Merit scholarships for candidates with high scores in Admission Tests (IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad)
- Scholarships to students belonging to EWS category
Mid Program Scholarship
Shri Mahendra Nath Memorial Scholarships
Notable Alumni of IMT Ghaziabad
Notable Alumni of the university include:
- Sachin Pilot, Former Deputy Chief Minister of Rajasthan former Minister of State in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Nimmagadda Prasad, chairman, MAA TV; vice chairman & founder, Matrix Laboratories
- Prasoon Joshi, eminent advertising personality and regional creative director, APAC, McCann Erickson
- Pranava Prakash, Noted Sociopop Artist
- Mini Mathur, Indian Host/Actress/Model
- Rajeev Karwal, Founder Milagrow
- Prachi Tehlan, Actor/former National sportswoman
- Rudratej Singh, Ex-President and CEO, BMW India (d 2020)
- Naaz Joshi, India's first transgender international beauty queen, a trans rights activist and a motivational speaker
IMT Ghaziabad FAQs
Ques. How do we submit copies of CAT, XAT, CMAT, and GMAT scores?
For the CMAT score, you need to update through IMT Admissions Portal. The official scorecard will be verified during the Admissions process in February and needs to be submitted in case you are selected for IMT Nagpur or IMT Hyderabad.
Ques. What is the seat intake of this institute for PGDM programs?
- IMT Ghaziabad has the approval of 420 seats in PGDM
- 60 seats in BFS and 180 in Dual Country PGDM
Ques. What are the parameters that determine the final selection to the PGDM program?
- Test score Percentile (best score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT*)
- Academic score & Quality of graduating institute/university/college
- Work experience
- Academic Diversity
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interview
Ques. Does IMT have links with banks for student loans?
Ques. What is the application process for international applicants?
Ques. What is the Eligibility Criteria for International Admission (NRI / Foreign Candidates)?
Ques. Can I file more than one application and appear more than one time in the selection process?
Ques. What facilities are offered by IMT Ghaziabad?
Ques. How is IMT Ghaziabad Infrastructure?
Ques. Does IMT Ghaziabad offer Hostel Facilities to International Students?
Ques. How many campuses IMT have?
Ques. What is IMT Ghaziabad, and upGrad Distance Learning Program?