Updated On - May 29th 2018
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is broadly acknowledged as a centre of excellence for management education, having precast itself just as the fast-changing corporate and social environment from last 30 years. IMT was founded in 1980 by industrialist Mahendra Nath.
- All courses are approved by AICTE, Government of India. Institute got AICTE approval in 1983.
- IMT Ghaziabad is rated A *** by CRISIL, has the SAQS accreditation and is a member of AACSB and GBSN.
- The best thing one can say about IMT is the outstanding Infrastructure which can be seen and is ranked high.
- The distinguished faculty and the quality of its courses are its strength that has in many cases, been innovators.
IMT has 4 campuses:
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMT Nagpur
- IMT Dubai
- IMT Hyderabad
IMT Ghaziabad Courses
Institute of Management Technology provides various courses from PGDM to PGPM. The institute basically focuses more on Post Graduate Diploma in Management. By providing diploma courses in many forms-
- Part-Time classes
- Weekly classes
Click here for IMT Ghaziabad Fee Structure
IMT Ghaziabad Eligibility
Candidates who are applying for IMT PGDM must have a minimum three-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 50 % aggregate marks in any discipline from any recognised University.
Candidates who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
For more information on IMT Eligibility Click Here.
IMT Ghaziabad Admission
for IMT Ghaziabad Admission candidate has to go through various stages to get selected in this programme.
- The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam and submitting their score to the institute (GMAT for the international candidates). IMT selects students based on best scores obtained in CAT/XAT/GMAT.
- Selected students are called four second-round- CT-GE-PI. It has three stages :
- CRITICAL THINKING- there will be a 30-minute long Critical Thinking Test, which will evaluate the candidate on three parameters - critical thinking, written communication skills and innovation & creativity.
- GROUP EXERCISE- the candidates will be formed into small groups and will perform a Group Exercise
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW- he candidate will have a personal interview of approximately 15 minutes, during which he/she will be evaluated on four parameters: domain knowledge, communication skills, versatility (extra-curricular activities / general awareness), as well as values & maturity.
For more IMT Ghaziabad Admissions details Click Here.
IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning
IMT Ghaziabad Centre of Distance Learning Facts and Figures:
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
IMT Ghaziabad Placements
IMT Ghaziabad Placements 2016 at Glance:
No. of participating companies
Highest Recruiting Sector
Highest Recruiting Domain
- Management Trainee
- Deputy Manager
Company with the highest offer
Top Recruiting Companies
- Credit Suisse Idea
IMT Ghaziabad Ranking
IMT was ranked
- 24 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017,
- 23 by Business Today's "India's best B-schools 2016"
- 17 in India by Outlook India's "Top 100 Management Schools" of 2016.
IMT Ghaziabad Notable Alumni
- Sachin Pilot, Minister of State in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Nimmagadda Prasad, chairman, MAA TV; vice chairman & founder, Matrix Laboratories
- Prasoon Joshi, eminent advertising personality and regional creative director, APAC, McCann Erickson
- Pranava Prakash, Noted Sociopop Artist