International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) Bangalore Scholarship
IIBS Bangalore provides scholarship on the basis of merit, special scholarships to Defence and CRPF Personnel. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Students who meet below-mentioned criteria are eligible for scholarship (Student will be offered only one of the best option, if eligible for more than one Criteria)
- Student/s having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 60% or above in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of INR 50,000
- Student/s having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 70% or above in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of INR 70,000
- Student/s having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 80% or above in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of INR 80,000
- Student/s having aggregate (all subjects) marks of 60% or above in Class X, XII, Graduation and having percentile/Composite Score as mentioned below in the Entrance Tests would be awarded Scholarships as stated below:
|CAT/ XAT/ GMAT or GRE||MAT/ ATMA||CMAT||SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT |
|85 percentile or above||Composite Score of 750 or above||95 percentile or above||1,00,000|
|80 to 84.99 percentile||Composite Score of 700 to 749||90 to 94.99 percentile||75,000|
|70 to 79.99 percentile||Composite Score of 650 to 699||80 to 89.99 percentile||60,000|
|60 to 69.99 percentile||Composite Score of 600 to 649||70 to 79.99 percentile||50,000|
Scholarship for Wards of Defence and CRPF Personnel
IIBS special appreciation towards the sacrifice which our Defence and CRPF personnel make for our nation. To recognize their contribution, IIBS offers 25% Fee waiver (only Academics in 2nd year of the course) to their wards.
Scholarship for Girls
The girl student who got more than 55% in their graduation are eligible for INR 25000 as a scholarship given by NGO. This NGO promoting higher education in women & girls.
Details of Awards (During MBA/ PGDM Program)
|Name ||Amount (INR)||No. of Scholarship||Criteria|
|Jeff Bezos Award||10,000||1||Given to Topper in Academics in 1st Trimester|
|Bernard Arnault Award||10,000||1||Given to Topper in Academics in 2nd Trimester|
|Mark Zuckerberg Award||10,000||1||Given to Topper in Academics in 3rd Trimester|
|Steve Jobs Award||10,000||1||Given to Topper in Academics in 4th Trimester|
|Jack Ma Award||10,000||1||Given to Topper in Academics in 5th Trimester|
|Mukesh Ambani Award||10,000||1||Given to Topper in Academics in 6th Trimester|
IIBS award merit scholarships for achievers or outstanding all-round performers in diverse fields. You can be eligible for the scholarship if you meet any of the following criteria:
- State-level, board level or national level top rank holder in academics (10% exemption in tuition fees).
- Represented the country in international / national / state level sports events (10% exemption in tuition fees).
- National / State level achievers in fields other than academics or sports (10% exemption in tuition fees).
- Scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the program.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every semester. The continuation of the scholarship is dependent on students maintaining an 80% of Attendance for all semester. If a scholarship student fails to meet this criterion during a particular semester, he/she will be placed on “Academic Probation”, and the Scholarship Committee may review their scholarship award.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid to the selected student. It will deduct from the semester fees directly.
- The IIBS Scholarship Committee reserves the right to alter, modify, change, or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
- Above mention percentage is not only the sole criteria; students should crack GD & PI of IIBS.
- Eligible students can avail any one scholarship policy from the above-mentioned scholarship & award.
- The above mention scholarship seat is limited; students should not claim this scholarship once the seat will get over.