International Institute of Management Science (IIMS) Kolkata, established in 1979, offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Management. The programs are offered in both distance learning mode and regular mode. Because of its collaboration with the University of Auckland, New Zealand, the programs are also offered in International mode.
IIMS Kolkata Highlights
|Affiliation||Vidyasagar University, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University|
|Courses||UG and PG program in Management|
|Admission Criteria||AIMA MAT|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
IIMS Kolkata Courses
International Institute of Management Science Kolkata, offers a Post Graduation course in Management in Distance learning mode and Regular Full-time Mode.
Course: Master of Business Administration (MBA) and PGDBA
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Finance, HRM, Marketing, Systems, Healthcare
- Course affiliation: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University
- Selection Criteria: On the basis of marks obtained in AIMA MAT or WBUT-JEMAT and their respective counseling.
Course: MBA in Distance Learning Mode
- Specialization: Marketing Management, Operations and System Management, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, and Retail Management, International Business, Production, and Operations Management
- Course Affiliation: Vidyasagar University
Course: International Program
It aims at reducing the cost of quality education substantially while at the same time ensuring a smooth transition to overseas campuses under the institute's arrangements.
|Undergraduate Program (3 years)||Postgraduate Program (2 years)|
|Bachelor of International Business||MBA|
|Bachelor of Information Technology||PGDM|
|Bachelor of Hospitality Management||--|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management||--|
Read More IIMS Kolkata Courses and Fees
IIMS Kolkata Admissions
IIMS Kolkata accepts applications for admission to its program through MAT conducted by AIMA and JEMAT conducted by WBUT. The following is the detailed application process:
Application through AIMA-MAT
- The online application form can be accessed by visiting the official AIMA website.
- Applicants are required to submit all required information including educational details, contact information, etc.
- Scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded while filling out the application form.
- After completing the application form, candidates can pay the application fee of INR 1652 fee online through Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card. The application fee can also be paid via demand draft drawn in favor of AIMA, payable at New Delhi.
- Once the application fee has been paid online, candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page and fee payment receipt for future correspondence.
- Candidates who have opted to pay the application fee via demand draft must send along a copy of the printout of the completed application form to AIMA.
Application through JEMAT
- Candidates can visit the JEMAT website and fill the online application form.
- The application fee can be paid only via credit/debit card or net banking methods.
- Candidates must take a printout of the completed application form and send a hard copy of the same to WBUT to reach on or before the last date.
Note: JEMAT candidates must attend the GD-PI session and counseling conducted by the board in order to be eligible for admission. Reservation is available as per norms prescribed by the central government of India.
Read More IIMS Kolkata Admissions
IIMS Kolkata Faculty
Dr. Tarun Kumar Samaddar-
- MA, M Com, MBA, Ph.D.-
- Prof. (Dr.) Tarun Kumar Samaddar obtained an MBA, Ph.D. (Finance) degree from the University of Burdwan in the Business Administration Department on the topic of value Measurement in International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) .
Dr. Subir Bandyopadhyay-
- MA, Ph.D
- Prof. (Dr.) Subir Bandyopadhyay obtained M.A. (Pol. SC) and a Ph.D. degree from Calcutta University with sociology as his special subject. Prof. Bandyopadhyay has 30 years of teaching experience in various Academic Institutions at both Graduate and Post- Graduate level.
Dr. Ashok Kumar Mukherjee-
- M. Sc, FIC, MBA, Ph.D.-
- Professor, Director of studies Prof. Mukherjee obtained M. Sc in Chemistry, Ph. D. in Environment Management from Calcutta University and MBA from IISWBM. Total work experience – 45 years including 27 years in the industry and 18 years in Management Institutions as Principals/Director.
Dr. Lakshmikanta Datta-
- M.Sc., Ph.D. in Statistics, CAIIB – Assistant Professor
- Dr. Datta obtained M. Sc. in Statistics from Calcutta University and Ph. D. in Statistics from Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat. He has 35 years of work experience including 20 years in Research and 4 years in teaching Experience.
Dr. Sisir Kumar Bhattacharyya-
- M.Com, Ph.D.
- Dr. Bhattacharyya has a long teaching experience with IFMR, IGNOU. He was also the former Principal of IIMS. He has contributed a good number of papers to seminars/ Conferences in both India and Abroad.