Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) is inviting applications for its 2 year PGDM program. Candidates interested can apply for KIAMS Admission at kiams.in.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) is a premier business school located in Pune, Maharashtra. It was conceived as a training institute and knowledge hub in 1991 by the prestigious Kirloskar Group of Companies. The institute turned to a full-time educational institution in the year 1995. KIAMS currently offers an AICTE approved full-time postgraduate diploma program in management (PGDM) to graduate students that are keen to pursue management studies on an advanced level. The institute offers a world-class PGDM degree under 5 specializations. For admission, candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks in the last qualifying exam.
- The candidate must have appeared CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / KCET or MH-CET.
- The selection will be based on the entrance examination scores and personal interview.
- An overall academic assessment; candidate profiling on factors such as work experience, extra-curricular achievements, etc. is done for the selection purpose.
- Application form can be filled online through the official website of the Institution.
- Fee payment can be done via online fund transfer modes using debit card or credit card only.
Read about KIAMS Pune Courses & Fee
KIAMS Pune Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institution||Kirloskar Institution of Advanced Management Studies Pune|
|Type of Institution||Private|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation|
|Basic Admission Criteria||PGDM: CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/ATMA/MAHCET/KCET|
|MAT Scores: 450|