Sahibazada Ajit Singh Group of Institutions came into existence in the year 2001. The institution is located in the twin city of Chandigarh- Mohali. SAS Group of Institution is affiliated to Punjab Technical University.
SAS Group of Institutions proffers BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA at the UG and PG level with 60 seats each.
- Candidates may apply for admission to any UG/ PG programs through both online and offline modes.
- Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination in any discipline are considered eligible for admission to both BBA and BCA courses.
- For admission to MCA and MBA programs, it is mandatory for the applicants to hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Selection of the applicants for admission in BBA and BCA courses is done through their merit in the qualifying examination.
- Admission into MBA course is given on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT-Punjab merit.
- Selection of the candidates for MCA program is done based on their performance in MET-Punjab and merit in the qualifying examination.
|Name of the Institute||Sahibzada Ajit Singh Group of Institutions, Mohali|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and merit based|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Name of the Entrance||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|