Hariom Saraswati Inter college was established with an aim to impart global education to students with scientific spirituality and ethical values. It is located just 2km away from Haridwar Railway station and 60km away from Haridwar bus stand. The college offers degree in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of science, commerce and arts.
- Affiliated with : Uttarakhand Open University
- Approved by: UGC( University Grants Commission) and DEB(Distance Education Board)
- Institute Type: Private
Why Hariom Saraswati Inter College?
- Use of latest communication and technology.
- Project based learning.
- Highly qualified and dynamic faculty.
- Open enrollment policy also present for working professionals.
Hariom Saraswati Inter College Courses with Eligibility
- B.A in Hindi, English, Painting, Sociology, Education, Economics, Home science, Sanskrit.
- B.Com( Accounting with computer, CFA and Non-CFA).
- B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Animal Husbandry and Zoology.
- B.Llb ( Bachelor of Library and Information Science).
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A in Hindi, English, Education, Sociology, Political Science, Yoga and Journalism.
- M.sc in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany and Zoology.
P.G. diploma course in Yoga and Yoga Certificate courses.
Read about Hariom Saraswati Inter College Courses
Hariom Saraswati Inter College Facilities
- Wi-fi Campus
- E- Library and journals -Well furnished space is provided along with versatile amount of books.
- On Campus Banking and ATM facility.
- Personality Development Programmes
- Ragging free environment
- Class Room- Ventilated, Organised and Spacious.
- Canteen- Fresh hygienic stuff provided with mess facility.
Hariom college always appoint highly qualified and dynamic faculty. The college has most talented staff of professors who guide the student well in order to achieve their targets.
Hostel provided for both girls and boys. Students from distant places are given more preference on a first come first served basis.
They provide training and placement programs. They maintain their own placement cell and provide numerous job opportunities according to student efficiency.
- Vocational courses for economically backward and residents of rural areas.
- Community centres for upliftment of the needy.
- Various opportunities for women.
- Personality development programs for students.