Vilasrao Deshmukh College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur was established by Shriram Gram Vikas Shikshan Sanstha in 2008. The mission was founded by the couple Smt. Rajkamal & Shri Baburaoji Tidke in 1985. The college currently has 1500 students enrolled under different courses.
- It is a self financed Non – Minority Co Educational Institution
- It is built in an area of 15 acres of land on Mumbai – Howrah National Highway, 30 km from Nagpur.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra
- It is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj University, Nagpur
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
Hostel facility for boys is available with accommodation capacity of 35 students within the campus.
- Freeships for SC, ST, NT /VJ, SBC
- 50% Fees for OBC
- Scholarships for EBC/Minority group