Updated On - January 8th 2018
The Institute for Excellence in Higher Education focuses on imparting to the students quality education not only through scintillating classroom lectures but also through practical application of the learning in the form of group discussions, laboratory practical sessions and tutorials. The course structure has been compiled consciously to offer students up-to-date tools and theories. The infrastructure of the college ensures that students receive the quality education to make them business ready.
Facts and Figures ofInstitute for Excellence in Higher Education-
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Autonomous under The Institute for Excellence in Higher Education Society. Selected to become a deemed university
18 Undergraduate Courses
12 Post Graduate Courses and an M.Phil course
PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered
NAAC Grade “A”, awarded the College with Potential for Excellence
Accommodates 110 girls
NSS and NCC
- Merit cum Means scholarship of Rs 5000 p.a.
- Economic Assistance to BPL or needy students of Rs 4000 p.a.
- General scholarship to first rank holders of Rs 2000 p.a.
- Dr. N.P. Singh Memorial Award to meritorious students for Rs 5000 p.a.
Why join Institute for Excellence in Higher Education?
- Extra-curricular activities- debates, quizzes and sporting activities are organized on campus regularly and several clubs are there through the institute such as the Economics Club, Literary Club etc.
- Dedicated placement cell- A course on soft and communication skills is organized by the placement cell for making students truly prepared for interviews and recruitment drives.
- Innovative teaching methodology- classroom teaching is supplemented by tutorials, seminars, live-projects and group discussions to ingrain the lessons in students.