J.M Patel College of Arts Commerce and Science, Bhandara is a college apprising the youth of the country with its motto “Prajvalito Jnanamaya Pradipah” meaning let’s light the lamp of knowledge. It symbolizes to carry the burden to provide the best education to the future leaders of the country. It vows to bring education to the doorsteps of the people of Bhandara. The parent organization Goinda education society has over 17 degree colleges, 12 junior colleges and 12 high schools spread all over the country.
Facts and Figures of J.M Patel College of Arts Commerce and Science, Bhandara
Chair person of the University
Smt. Varsha Praful Patel
University Grants Commission(UGC)
Duration of the course
Why to Join J.M Patel College of Arts Commerce and Science, Bhandara?
- Infrastructure: Spacious classrooms, playgrounds, gyms, ultra modern ac seminar hall, digital learning centre and Wi-Fi campus are some of its advantages over others.
- Centre for Foreign Languages: The institution has got several courses running for foreign languages that are affiliated and approved by RTM Nagpur University.
- Library: It is a treasure house jammed with books and journals. It provides a quiet ambience blended with free internet services in addition to six daily newspapers and magazines.
- Women’s Centre: A women’s centre has been set up at the college in collaboration with the UGC that aims at organizing various courses and awareness programs regarding various sensitive issues such as female foeticide, gender equality, women empowerment.
- Preparation for Competitive Exams: It provides coaching for various competitive exams by coaching centre, the main focus being UPSC and MPSC in collaboration with various professionals and experienced teachers.