Institute of advanced study in Education is a minority institution located in Ratibad, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. It was started in 2014. It is recognised by Western area, NCTE and affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal. It is one of the premier institutions in Bhopal to provide quality education to the economically weaker sections of society.
IASE, Bhopal Highlights
|Year of establishment | Type||2014 | Private|
|Campus size||16 acres|
|Number of courses offered||3|
|Affiliation||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Accepted Exams||MP Pre B.Ed|
|Popular Courses||B. Ed, M. Ed|
IASE, Bhopal Course Details
The college provides one UG Course, one PG course and 1 Diploma course. The details are given below:
|D. El. Ed||-||10+2 completion with at least 50% aggregate||2 years|
|B. Ed||-||10+2 completion with at least 50% aggregate||2 years|
|M. Ed||-||· Completion of graduation with at least 50% aggregate. · Both pre service and in service teachers are eligible.||2 years|
Read more: IASE, Bhopal Courses & Fees
IASE, Bhopal Admission Guidelines
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates need to visit the admissions department of IASE Bhopal to obtain the application form and brochure after payment.
- After obtaining the form, candidates need to fill in their personal and academic details such as names, addresses, marks obtained in 10+2 and graduation and phone numbers.
- Candidates need to submit the application form to the department after completion.
The merit list is released online on the official website of IASE Bhopal.
- List of documents required for the admission procedure
- The original mark sheet and certificate of Class 10, Class 12, and graduation
- Original college leaving certificate
- Original caste certificate and caste validity certificate
- Certificate for reserved category applicants
- Indian nationality certificate
- Aadhaar card or the Voter id card
- Passport size photographs (colored)
IASE, Bhopal Facilities
- E – Learning: All the e-learning resources offered by MHRD are available to students of IASE Bhopal. The college also conducts webinars through Facebook. It also has a fully furnished ET and ICT resource centre with all amenities, including overhead and slide projector and 30 computers.
- Women’s cell: The College has a women’s cell to address woman’s harassment and gender discrimination issues. The victim can lodge a complaint by mail or phone to this cell.
- Psychological resource centre: The College has a psychological resource centre to equip students with knowledge of the tools and resources used to assess psychological traits. The trainee teachers can conduct simple experiments related to attitude test, aptitude test, creativity test and intelligence test.
- Science resource centre: The college also features a Science resource centre to enable the students to improve their teaching skills through live demos, experiments and presentations.
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities: The College has many indoor and outdoor sports facilities. It has a huge playground for badminton, football and volleyball. The students can play indoor games like chess and carrom in the Health and Physical Education resource centre.
- Multipurpose hall: The College also has a multipurpose Hall with a public address system for seminars and functions.
- Laboratories: The curriculum laboratory has resource materials for students which also include models and visual aids. The language laboratory has a master console with amplifiers for the teachers and 21 headsets and 10 sets for the students.
IASE, Bhopal Placements
The college has a Training and Placement Cell which has collaborated with leading institutes and organizations to provide internships and placements. It also has a student welfare cell which conducts orientation programs to bring out the cultural and literary talents of the students with the help of welfare activities.
Read more: IASE, Bhopal Placements
IASE, Bhopal Faculty
IASE Bhopal has a well- trained and distinguished faculty chair.List of some of the faculty members is given below:
Dr. Mahesh Jain
Designation- Assistant Professor
Qualification- M.A., Ph.D., M.Ed.
Dr. Dr. Farrukh Saleem Khan
Qualification-B.Sc., M.A., M.Ed., Ph.D.
Smt. Ragini Uplopwar
Designation- Assistant Professor
Dr. Rashmi Jain
Qualification-M.Sc., M.Ed., Ph.D
Dr. Azra Asif
Read more: IASE, Bhopal Faculty
IASE, Bhopal FAQs
Ques: Are any scholarships provided by IASE Bhopal?
Ques: How can the students register for courses at the IASE Bhopal?
Ques: What is the selection criteria at IASE Bhopal?
Ques: Are there any admission tests required for applying to IASE Bhopal?
Ques: What is the payment structure for the courses provided by IASE, Bhopal?
- B. Ed- 28,430
- M. Ed- 30,000.