Institute of Professional Education Research (IPER) is a private institute and was established in 1996 by Chaitanya Siksha Samiti. It is accredited to AICTE and NBA associations and affiliated to Barkatullah University.
Under-graduate courses offered by IPER, Bhopal includes BBA, B.Com. Hons., B.Com. in Economics, Advertising & Sales Management, Foreign Trade or Insurance and post-graduate MBA course as well as full time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Admission to B.Com and BBA is through an Online process of registration by Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Portal.
- MBA aspirants have to register for DTE, MP counselling on the official website.
- PGDM candidates have to register on the IPER, Bhopal website.
- Candidates applying in BBA and B.Com. courses must have passed the 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Selection in UG courses will be based on merit in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants to MBA course should have a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% (45% marks required from SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks in aggregate.
- Candidates interested in MBA program must appear in CMAT entrance exam to be eligible for admission.
- For admission to PGDM, applicant must have a graduation degree from UGC or AIU recognized university.
- For admission to PGDM program, candidate must have appeared in any of CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, or any other national level management entrance exam.
Highlights of IPER, Bhopal Admissions
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Professional Education and Research|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Last Date to Apply||
CMAT – December 10, 2019
CAT – September 25, 2021
XAT – November 30, 2019
ATMA – August 3, 2021
|Name of Entrance||CMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Entrance Exam Date||
CMAT – January 14, 2021
CAT – November 26, 2021
XAT – January 7, 2021
ATMA – August 6, 2021
|Entrance Exam Result Date/Merit List Declaration Date||
CMAT – February 4, 2021
CAT – January 2021, 2nd week
XAT – January 31, 2021
ATMA – August 9, 2021
Note: These are tentative dates based on important dates of previous year.