K. C. College of Education aims at training qualitative, apprised and dedicated teachers who would look after the all-round development of the children of the country. The K.C. College of Education, a non-profit body, registered under the J&K Society Registration act VI of 1998 has introduced high-quality curriculum and intellectual strategies to educate the teachers of tomorrow.
Facts and Figures of K. C. College of Education, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
Chairman of the University
Shri. Sudershan Mahajan
University of Jammu
Bachelor in Education (1 year)
How to Reach(Campus)
Opposite BSF school Paloura, 5 km from Jewel Chowk
Why to Join K. C. College of Education, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir?
- Infrastructure: Spacious classrooms, playgrounds, gyms, well-equipped computer rooms with sufficient number of PCs and canteen are some of its advantages over other colleges.
- Faculty: With a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff at its college, they provide all possible help and guidance to the student fraternity to grow up to be fundamentally and morally strong.
- Workshop cum Exhibition of Teaching Aids- The College conducts many workshops and has exhibitions of teaching aids where the teachers-in-charge provide orientation on how to prepare teaching aids by making use of low-cost materials and waste things.
- Sports- Along with academics the College also pays prior interest to sports. The college has got its own playground and conducts the annual sports meet conducting various athletic meets and reflecting the importance of sports in one’s life.
- Co-curricular activities: The students and the teachers have taken the initiative to conduct the inter-college debate competition on a regular basis along with other curricular activities. The college also conducts blood donation camps.
- Hostel: The campus has well-built and spacious hostels for its outstation students, separate for boys and girls.