K.R.T. Arts, B.H. Commerce and A.M. Science (K.T.H.M.) College, Nashik is one of the best colleges affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The Institute offers courses in the domains of Arts, Science, Commerce, Humanities, Business Administration, and Computer Science. It offers 29 subjects at degree level, 24 subjects in Post Graduate Level, M.Phil. in 10 subjects, Ph.D. in 11 subjects, 9 Certificate courses, 6 Diploma, 4 Advanced Diploma, a Vocational course, and a Community College course. Admission to all the courses is strictly done on the basis of merit. Students have to fill the application form along with the required fees before the said deadline. Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC categories are given as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra.
In terms of placements, the institute has a placement cell, led by the chairman with a mission to organize recruitment drives within and outside the campus. The placement records over the years have been decent with 32 companies visiting the campus and recruiting 128 students in the year 2017-18.
KTHM College Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1969 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)|
|Accredited to||NAAC A++|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D., M.Phil., Diploma, and Vocational Course|
|Facilities Available||Library, Reading Room, Instrumentation Lab, Hostels, Boat Club, Sports|
|Official Website||http://www.kthmcollege.ac.in/ | 91-(0253)257150|
KTHM College Courses
The college offers a plethora of courses in the domains of Science, Commerce, Humanities, and Arts. Apart from traditional courses, the college offers diploma, advanced diploma, and some certification courses. This section deals with the in-depth analysis of the courses offered by the college:
Read More: KTHM College Nashik Fee Structure
KTHM College Admission
- Admission to all the courses is strictly done on the basis of merit.
- Candidates have to submit duly filled admission form along with the required fees on the specified date
Following documents are to be produced with the admission form
- Statement of marks of the latest examination (one attested true copy)
- School leaving certificate/Transference Certificate (Original+Two attested copies)
- Necessary documents such as scholarship/fee concession form etc
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year will have to apply for the University Eligibility Certificate along with necessary fees.
Every candidate seeking admission to the first year will have to undergo a medical check-up by the authorized medical officer. The application for eligibility certificate will be sent to the University only after the medical certificate is produced.
KTHM College Facility
- Library: The institute has a separate building for the library which occupies an area of 882.57 sq. Mts. consisting of a spacious reading hall, stacking section, textbook section, periodical section, a reference section, administrative wing, librarian’s Cabin, asst. librarian cabin, issuing counters, etc
- Reading room: The institute has a separate reading room for boys and girls which is open on all days except Sundays and national holidays
- Hostels: The institute has separate girls and boys hostels. The hostels are fully furnished with facilities like 24*7 electricity and water, security system, mess, etc
- Boat Club: The institute has a boat club to promote water sports events
- Gymnasium: The college has a gymnasium for fitness enthusiasts
- Sports: The college has playgrounds and courts including Badminton, Basketball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Handball, Kho-Kho, etc
- Guest House
- Instrumentation Lab
- NSS and NCC (Army, Navy, Ladies NCC) schemes
KTHM College FAQs
Ques. Does the KHTM college provide a scholarship?
Ans. The scholarship is given to NCC cadets. Some of these scholarships are Cadet Welfare Society Scholarship, Best Cadet Award Scholarship, Shyam Benegal Scholarship, Chief Minister’s scholarship, State Government Scholarship, Late Ashok Mhatre Scholarship, Command Scholarship. Proper documents need to be submitted by the candidates like application forms, Mark Sheets, NCC certificates, Income Declaration, Caste certificate, Enrollment forms.
Ques. Does the KHTM college provide distance education?
Ans. The college provides facilities for external students desirous of higher education and has established study centers of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) and YCMOU (Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University). Counseling sessions are conducted regularly on weekends.
Ques. What is the admission procedure of the KHTM college Nashik?
Ans. Candidates need to fill the application forms and submit them in the college along with paying the application fees. The college declares a merit list based on the marks obtained in the previous institute. On selection, the candidates need to visit the college for admission along with the original documents for verification.
Ques. How are the faculties of the KHTM college?
Ans. The faculties of the college are highly educated and qualified to have diverse industry experience. Each subject department has a head and faculties have the designation of Assistant Professor.