Kaivalyadhama Shreeman Madhava Yoga Mandira Samiti, ( K.S.M.Y.M. Samiti) , which is responsible for the foundation, conductance and management of GORDHANDAS SEKSARIA COLLEGE OF YOGA & CULTURAL SYNTHESIS, is recognized by the Central and Maharashtra State Governments as a Research Institute.
- It has been getting Grants from these Governments for its Scientific and Philosophico-Literary Research in Yoga.
- The Samiti’s research has been greatly appreciated by scientists and scholars, both in India and abroad
- Yoga is not only the foundation of Indian Culture but also of the different cultures of the world
- In 1962, Kdham was declared an All India Institute of Higher Education by India's Ministry of Education
- In 2004, India's Human Resource Development Ministry affirmed it as a national resource center for the introduction of yoga in schools.
- To collaborate and co-ordinate with Philosophico-Literary Research Department and Yogic Hospital of our institute
- Other research institutions and agencies to facilitate generation and promotion of the scientific information relating to Yoga practices
- To investigate various Yoga practices on modern scientific lines by using modern sophisticated equipments and techniques
- To critically review the literature on Yoga in order understand yogic concepts available in related texts for facilitating scientific investigation on Yoga
- To collect the published scientific work on Yoga done in SRD and elsewhere and to prepare monograms, abstracts and bibliographies on selected yogic practices
- To implement research findings and suggestions for updating the theoretical and the practical training aspects in Yoga, imparted at G.S. College of Yoga and Cultural Synthesis as well as in the Yoga camps organized by Kaivalyadhama, in the light of the scientific researches in Yoga
- The health centre at Kaivalydham has about 70 rooms and hosts over 3000 people every year.
- People come for weekly packages consisting of yoga and relaxation, ayurvedic therapy, massage therapy and naturopathy and panchkarma
- Two kitchens serve up daily Ayurvedic meals for students, faculty, and staff,
- Often using locally-grown rice and on-site cows for milk.
- Meals are strictly vegetarian
- A large collection of books is available in kevalyadham
- Books, CDs/DVDs can be ordered online.
- Kevalyadham is connected on Facebook, twitter
- It has several branches in India.
- And few branches is in foreign like- U.S.A., China, France and Canada
Scholarship: Scholarship offered for
- Diploma In Yoga Education
- Diploma In Yoga Therapy
- Certificate Course In Yoga
- Foundation Certificate Course