Anjuman Arts, Science and Commerce College was established in 1972 and affiliated to Rani Chennamma University and accredited with B+ level by NAAC. The college offers undergraduate programmes in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce
- The college started with Arts stream
- The campus has an area of 16 acres comprises of 23 classrooms, Conference hall, Play ground of 400 mtr., Track Tennis court, Employee’s Society, Canteen, Xerox and Pay Phone, Parking Shed etc.
- NSS- NSS has 2 units with 100 students in each unit. Volunteers of NSS participate in activities like plantation cleanliness of college campus & surroundings & of adapted village, blood grouping & donation. Awareness programmes regarding diseases etc. Every year NSS conduct special camp activities like cleaning & leveling of Roads, Plantation, Education, Economic & Health Survey, Free Medical Camp, Free Veternary Camp, Cultural & Recreational Activities
- NCC- College introduced NCC in 1978. Cadets participate in numerous events like Republic Day Camp, Thal Sainik Camp, G V Mavalankar Shooting Camp and other camps
- Seminar / Group Discussion/ Quiz- Various literary association and academic societies organize seminars and Symposia inviting distinguished personalities from different fields
- Debating Union-The Debating union through debates, elocution and cultural activities helps the students in developing leadership qualities and keeps them abreast of latest development
The college has well-equipped library with 36130 Books including text books and reference books. It subscribes 38 Journals and 22 Magazines.
There are 106 computers. The college has 89 well-furnished computer lab with the latest version of Pentium and Wi-Fi facility.
The college has well-equipped and well-furnished 15 lab for practical learning.