Rani Channamma University, Belagavi (RCUB) was established in the year 2010 by the government of Karnataka. It has been named after Kitturu Rani Chennamma, the queen of the princely state of Kittur in Karnataka.
- The campus is sprawling over an area of 172 acres with academic building, administrative block, boys’ hostel and 13 staff quarters
- The university is located in Bhutramanahatti which is 18 Km from Belgaum city
- It offers 9 Postgraduate in the staffs of Arts, Science, Education, Social Science, Commerce and Management. It is additionally offering M.Phil. and Ph. D programmes
- The university is ranked as one of the top 10 colleges in southern India
- The university has 333 affiliate colleges with more than 42000 students
- Fifty two students of RCUB have cleared the NET and SLET
- Rani Channamma University, Belagavi is a model of scholastic perfection, aimed at spreading and developing information in a globalizing planet where union between disciplinary studies and exploration is developing to make another pool of planet class labour for the prosperity of the social order
Rani Channamma University, Belgavi announces results for the semester examination conducted by the university through its official website.
Step to check the result:
- Log on to the official website of RCUB
- Hover you mouse over “Examination” in the main horizontal menu and click on “Results” from the drop down menu
- Now you will be redirected to the results page of the university website, at the bottom of the page, click on “Proceed to Result Page”
- You will be redirected to the results portal of the website
- Now Enter your Roll Number and Semester Number, and click on “Go”
- You result will be displayed on the screen
RCUB Revaluation Results
Upon declaration of results, students who are not satisfied with their scores and wish to get their answer sheets rechecked can also apply for revaluation of their results. The students can apply withing 15 days from the declaration of result. The revaluation forms are available on the official website of the university. The students should apply online from the official portal of the university.
- Students will be shown the list of subjects in which he / she had appeared for the examination for which RV / RT / PC is intended.
- On selecting the subjects, the relevant fee is automatically displayed.
- On selecting required subjects, student need to take the printout and submit the same in duplicate along with the relevant amount to the college.
- Unique application number is printed for each registration. Student has to use this application number for all correspondence with college / university.
- Student should obtain college acknowledgement on the 2nd copy of the RV / RT / PC application and retain the same for future reference.
- Documents such as marks statement from internet or any other documents need not be attached while submitting the RV / RT / PC application to the college.
- Students should send the application through college only. Applications from the students are not accepted at the university.
Rs. 400/- Per Paper
Three times the reappearance fee per paper for the concerned program
Rs. 200/- Per Paper
Rs. 200/- Per Paper
Rs. 500/- Per Paper
Rs. 500/- Per Paper
- Growth Programmes
- Gatherings, Symposiums and Workshops
- Uncommon Lectures
- Temperament Development Sessions
- Screening and Learning through Videos
- Case Studies
- Structured Experience Labs
Schools at RCUB:
School of Classical Kannada Studies
School of Languages
School of Mathematics and Computing Science
School of Applied Sciences
School of Business & Economics
School of Criminology and Criminal Justice
School of Science
School of Education
School of Social Sciences
The university has well-stocked library. It has 22034 books, 10 journals and 13 newspapers.
The university has Computer Lab with adequate numbers of PCs. It has broad-band internet facility of 2mbps.