Anjuman Arts, Science and Commerce College Dharwad is a constituent of Anjuman-e-Islam. It was established in 1986. The college was affiliated to Karnataka University and awarded with B grade by NAAC in 2004. The college offers UG programmes in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce
- The college started with 14 faculty and 193 students. Now, there are 23 faculty, 20 Non teaching staff and 705 students
- In 1999, the college introduced science section
- It also offers UG in Computer Application, Business Administration and Education from 2004 onwards
- The college started the UGC sponsored COP’s in Functional Kannada, Tax Consultancy, Communication Skills in English that have completed their five years period
- In 2012-13, COP in Tourism Management and Information has started
- NSS- NSS organize various social activities like special camps in the villages, interaction with physically challenged students, visit to the hospital distribution of fruits to patients, aids awareness, health hazards, legal awareness, consumers’ rights etc.
- Youth Red-cross wing: Youth Red-cross wing of the college conducts activities like medical checkups, physiotherapy camp, fruits distribution to the patient etc.
- Industrial visits - Industrial visits are arranged in association with Karnatak Milk Federation Products and the other industries
- Extension Activities- The college conduct extension activities in collaboration with NGO like Samarthan Trust, Mahez Education Society, Deshpande Foundation etc.
- Sports- Students participates in various outdoor and indoor games like Basket Ball, Kabaddi Kho-kho, Volley Ball & Chess, and Carrom etc.
- Communication Skills Development- Personality Development, Career Guidance programmes are conducted at Seminar / Function Hall for improving the communication skills of the student
Library has 17116 volumes of books on 11782 titles and 48 journals and periodicals. OPAC and INFLIBNET are also available. The library has 06 computers with internet facility with the space of sitting capacity of 60 to 70 students at one time.
The college has 42 computers with internet and the LAN facility.
Scholarships for the year 2012-13:
Type of the Scholarship