College of Fire Technology aims at imparting professional education so that the students can embrace it as career. It strongly believes that the career decision is one of the most crucial decisions of life. The objective of the college is to make their career choice of the person to be interesting, satisfying and progressive, besides being rewarding. It is dedicated to promote professionalism amongst the students through the process of education, research, and training. The knowledge is imparted systematically in order to bring out the best in the students; with an objective of transforming them into matured and balanced professionals who are capable enough to inspire leadership and take responsibility.
Facts and figures:
Champaben Education Trust
Why to join us:
- Provision of training material, equipments and literature required for getting proficiency in the field.
- Frequent field visits to different plants, industrial establishments and fire station to give an opportunity to the students to get acquainted with the real life scenario and difficulties coming along their career paths.
- Up-gradation and modernization of the various fire-fighting equipments by introducing research and development.
- Provision of Placement Center: The institute essentially integrates pre-employment training, industrial linkage and job placement. The college has a placement center for the students which regularly gives information regarding employment opportunities and about higher education. The students also get placement training. The college arranges the campus interviews for the students.
- Tremendous job opportunities: With the growth in urbanization, fire risk has been increased. The fire protection wing has a greater responsibilities which led to rising demand of the trained human resource in the private and public sectors. There is career prospects for the students in government sector such as railways, defense, airport authority, mines, O.N.G.C, C.I.S.F, electricity boards, Refineries etc. There are job prospects in the major industries like Essar, Reliance, Welspun Gujarat, Adani Port, Asain Paints, Torrent Power; Petroleum based companies, automobiles manufacturing units etc. The students can even get job in the semi government sectors or can be self employed as fire consultant, fire surveyor, manufacturing of fire equipments etc.