Khadir Mohideen College (KMC) was established with an aim to cater the educational needs of the Muslim minority and other socially and economically backward members of the society. Along with academics, it imparts moral and religious values and trains them to have an all-round personality and foster innovation and creativity. The college has indeed been the Mecca of education for the aspiring learners of the economically weak facet of the society.
Facts and Figures of Khadir Mohideen College (KMC), Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu
University Grants Commission (UGC)
How to Reach(Campus)
East Cost National High Way of Sethu Samuthira Thittam
Why to Join Khadir Mohideen College (KMC), Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu?
- Infrastructure: Spacious classrooms, auditoriums, Wi-Fi campus, hostels for its outstation students, separate for boys and girls, computer centre with the latest operating system and canteen are some of its distinguished features. It also has OHP projectors and conference halls for all its major departments. Along with academics, the College also pays prior interest to sports.
- Laboratories- Each department is provided with well-designed and built laboratories stacked with all the requisite equipments for their experiment purposes.
- Library: The library forms the pillar of the institution and is stocked with a wide range of books and journals relating to the subject along with internet facilities for its students and staff.
- Faculty- With a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff at its college, they provide all possible help and feedback to help its students to groom up and cherish their dream. They guide the student fraternity to grow up to be fundamentally and mentally strong to face the real life challenges.
- Scholarship: To motivate its students, the College provides scholarships to its meritorious students.