Management Institute of Durgapur or MID is a non-Government business school in West Bengal. The aim is to provide industry-oriented to obtain education and research opportunities. It is a Rahul Foundation Institute. Professional courses in Business Administration and Computer Application are offered. It has become the fastest growing Business School in the state of West Bengal.
Facts and Figures of Management Institute of Durgapur, Durgapur
How to Reach
G. T. Road (NH-2) between Durgapur and Panagarh
Why to Join Management Institute of Durgapur, Durgapur?
- Internships: Every year during the summer the Institute sends its students for internships during the summer to those companies that the institute is tied up with for hands-on training.
- Publishing support: The Journal of the Institute is from the Computer Application and Business Administration departments and has been going on since June 2008. Students can publish their research papers in the same.
- Infrastructure: The best world class infrastructure with a Wi-Fi campus, an art library, a computer lab the latest advanced computing systems with LAN and Internet connectivity, LCD projection system with microphones and also a public address system, a gymnasium, well maintained libraries, a spacious auditorium, etc.
- Library: A well-stocked library with over 10000 books and a large collection area for reading that can accommodate students and faculty. These books and journals are the latest national and international issues. With the help of these journals, newspapers and books, the students have access to the most up-to-date and smartest trends in the industry. There is also the online library, CD-ROMS, audio-visual material, etc.
- Faculty: Known for having excellent faculty who are well qualified, mature yet proactive and student friendly, the Institute also enjoys having faculty that are research driven who also have excellent teaching skills because of their knowledge and research. The faculty is dedicated and use practical methods of teaching that the students find useful in the business industry. Personal attention is given to students.
- Recruitment: The Training and Placement Cell of the Institute helps with the necessary placement assistance to the students. It is monitored by best of the expert professionals who have an industry and academic background. It is run by expert professionals who have associations with renowned Corporate Houses, headhunters, placement consultants and recruitment companies.