Tula’s Institute was founded in 2006 by Rishabh Educational Trust and is considered to be one of the ‘Top Engineering College in Uttarakhand’ having excellent academic programs ranging from undergraduate to the postgraduate level. The institute believes in providing the best possible facilities for its students. Tula’s endeavor is to create a congenial atmosphere to nurture talent through the support and guidance of experienced faculty with access to state of the art infrastructure.
Read more: Tula’s Institute Admissions
Tula’s Institute Courses
Tula offers a wide range of courses from the following four schools:
Candidates must have passed HSC (10+2) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Must have passed 10+2 with English as one of the subjects
Must have passed 10+2 with English & Mathematics as subjects
Passed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology
Candidate should be 10th pass in science stream
Passed BE/B.tech /M.Sc in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks
Graduation in any discipline
Selection is done on the basis of the merit list drawn on the basis of candidate’s performance in MAT/CAT/ Graduation score and personal interview.
Bachelor degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2
Read more: Tula’s Institute Fees
Tula’s Institute Placements
Being one of the best colleges in Dehradun, Tula constantly works to get its students placed in reputed companies during placements. Many recruiters from various sectors such as reputed multinationals, Corporate Houses, Banks, Financial Institutions, Public sector organizations, IT sector, Media -Entertainment, Research Institutions, government Organizations, NGO’s and the private sector came to Tula to select students.
Tula’s Institute Placement cell works on the inspiration to enhance employability and provide better employment opportunities to their students. They provide well-planned placement training according to the requirements of the companies.
Highest Placement Package: 20.34 LPA
Average Placement Package - 3.4 LPA
Tula’s Institute Ranking
- Ranked 9th Best Private Engineering College in North India by Times of India
- Ranked 32nd Best Private Engineering College in India Times of India
- Ranked 41st Engineering College in India in terms of placement Times of India
- Ranked 43rd Engineering College in IndiaTimes of India
- Awarded as Best Engineering and Management in Uttarakhand by The golden Star Awards in 2018
- Ranked amongst Top-30 B-Schools by Entrepreneurs in 2017
- Tula’s Institute, an esteemed college of Engineering and Management, was recognized as ‘Institute with Best Placement’ at the prestigious 7th Annual Education Awards 2017, organized by Franchise India at JW Marriott HOTEL, Aerocity, New Delhi & was graced by the presence of key stakeholders in the education space, including prominent industry leaders, franchise owners and principals.
- Ranked as 39 Private Engineering College in India by Times of India in 2017
- Ranked as 42 Private Engineering College in India by Times of India in 2016
- Ranked as ‘AAA’ by Career360 in 2017, 2018, 2019
- Awarded as “Best Engineering College in North India” by Merit Awards And Market Research PVT. LTD. in March 2017
- Awarded best "Corporate Interface Institute" in Uttarakhand by CMAI
- Awarded ISI 9001:2008 for quality Management Services
Tula’s Institute Tie-ups
India’s First Remote Robotics Lab in association with APS Labs Aachen, Germany, and Indo Euro-Synchronization
This tie-up involves live training Indo Euro Synchronization and APS GmbH- European Centre for Mechatronics, Germany in association with Indian academic partners provide a unique opportunity for Indian students to experience the cutting edge German Technology in the Industrial Automation Sector. With this opportunity, students work on various industry oriented tasks objects of Industries and student exchange programs.
- Unique chance to work on Industrial Robots which are located in Germany.
- Get to know the current automation market needs at academic and industry level.
- Practical experience of the taste along with software implementation.
- World recognized certification.
- The best team will be awarded to participate in research work in Germany.
- Second best team will be awarded for participation in next Autosol program in Germany.
- Attraction to numerous Indian Automation Companies
Bentley products are playing a key role in Civil Engineering Design around the world, engineers and architects, constructors and owner-operators are using Bentley’s software solutions to accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains our economy and our environment. Tula’s Bentley Lab is equipped with products like StaadPro v8i, StaadFoundation, WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS & Micro Station v8i. There are 500+ student licenses available to enable students directly access Bentley’s 24 online products and download the software in their own desktop or laptop. Bentley Institute also organises online training & education for students using virtual lab & webinar session, this help students to participate in global design competitions.
- Library: Institute has a well-equipped library with over 55,000+ volumes. The library is a veritable powerhouse of knowledge.
- Digital library has over 10,000+ e-books available round the clock through an FTP server on the intranet, whereby students can access the material and books anytime from anywhere on the campus.
- Auditorium: Auditorium is a multi-use concert hall with wonderful acoustics and a warm and welcoming ambiance. The Auditorium has a seating capacity of 550 people and is centrally air-conditioned
- Hostel: Institute has a suitable hostel with atmosphere forms an essential part of the young budding engineers & management graduates. There are 6 Hostels located in Tula Institute of which 4 are Boy’s and 2 are Girl’s Hostel.