MES Kalladi College, Kerala is managed under Muslim Educational Society, Calicut to the cause of higher education in Kerala, especially to the educationally backward areas of Malabar. It is the first college stated by the MES. The main objective of the college is to develop the institution into an organization which embodies, fosters and protect normative relationships and action patterns and performs functions and services which are valued in the environment and to transform the existing pattern of domination in the society.
Facts and figures of MES Kalladi College, Kerala
Dr. Abdul Gafoor
University of Calicut
How to Travel
-26.3 kms from Pattikad Railway Station, via Vettathur Road and Alanallur-Mannarkkad Road.
-2.0 kms from Mannarkkad Private Bus Stand, via NH213.
-80 kms from Karipur airport.
Why to Join MES Kalladi College:-
- U.G.C. Aided Minority Coaching Centre- U.G.C. Aided Centre for coaching students belonging to educationally backward minority communities is functioning in the college. With U.G.C. assistance, arranges special coaching for candidates preparing for competitive examination conducted by UPSC, KPSC, NET, CAT, LIC etc.
- Archaeological Museum- UGC provides financial assistance to expand the museum. The museum curator and PG students of the Department of History conduct extensive exploration in the surrounding areas.
- Spacious library- The College has a collection of wide range of books. For the convenience of the students and staff the library has adopted an open access system. It helps you to go to the bookshelves and handle the books freely.
- Amazing Hostel Accommodation- The College also provides amazing infrastructure of the hostel accommodation in the campus for both boys and girls. They are well maintained and equipped with all the modern amenities including the facility of drinking water, fooding, electricity back up, security and many more. Students staying outside should obtain prior permission of the principal.
- Physical education - The College provides facility for playing Football, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball, athletics etc. Provision is made for many major games in the college. The newly constructed 400 metres track, a full fledged foot ball stadium, a gymnasium and facilities for practicing wrestling and judo are also available.
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) - Continuous interaction between parents and teachers has contributed substantially to the effectiveness of tutorial system functioning in the college. PTA has also given financial support to various academic and non-academic programmes in the college