Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya is a government-aided college established in the year 1968 and also been accredited by the NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. The college is affiliated to West Bengal State University. It provides various undergraduate courses in the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Admission in the college is completely based on merit and is in online mode.
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Highlights
|Establishment | Institute type||1968 | Government|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal State University|
|Courses offered||B.A., B.Com., B.Sc.|
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Courses
The institute offers various UG courses in the streams of Arts, Commerce, and Science. The below-given table is the representation of the same:
|B.A.(General)||Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Education, Political Science, Geography, Sanskrit, Journalism & Mass Communication, Hindi||The candidate must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in aggregate||3 years|
|B.A.(Honors)||English, Bengali, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education||3 years|
|B.Sc.. (General)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Zoology, Electronics, Computer Science, Physiology, Botany, Geography||The candidate must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in aggregate||3 years|
|B.Sc. (Honors)||Accounting & Finance, Marketing||3 years|
|B.Com.(General)||-||The candidate must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in aggregate||3 years|
|B.Com(Honors)||Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Geography||3 years|
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Admission
The college offers both general and honors UG courses in the science, commerce, and arts streams. The admission process at Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya is done through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application form. The application form can be filled online by following the below - listed steps:
- The students have to apply online via the link given on the official website.
- Students must register themselves and fill in the appropriate details in the form.
- All application fees are to be paid online.
- The college will then upload the merit list. The students must then report to the college for document verification.
- All admission fees are to be paid online via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Know more Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Admission
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Placement
The college has an extremely hardworking and efficient placement cell under the vigilance of its teachers. The placement opportunities are excellent and they also provide various internships. They organize training programs to help develop the personality of the students and groom them into a more professional environment.
Click here Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Placement
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Facilities
The institute has various amenities to cater to need of its students and faculty members.
- Library: The institute has a library with a stock of 18,967 books on different topics and subjects and a number of journals and periodicals for all streams.
- Sports: The college has high-quality sports equipment and its team for various sports.
- Gym: The institute has a gymnasium which also has a trainer.
- Medical facilities: The college also has a first-aid kit and a doctor available at all times for students and staff alike.
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Faculty
The college has a highly qualified team of 78 faculty members and 21 of them are Ph.D. holders. The teachers are extremely cooperative, friendly, and patiently bear with any doubts that students might have. They are highly trained and keep on encouraging their students to learn and train them to be skilled professionals. The teachers also take part in various workshops to better their skills and contribute to their fields.
Read more Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Faculty
Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya FAQs
Ques. What are the documents required during verification?
- Xerox copy of Admission Form (duly signed by the guardian and the student)
- Proof of Application Fee payment
- Proof of Admission Fees payment
- Original Class 10th Admit Card with 2 self-attested xerox copies
- Original Class 12th Mark Sheet with 2 self-attested xerox copies
- Original Caste Certificate with 1 self-attested xerox copy
- Original Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Original School Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- Original and xerox copy of Address Proof
- 4 passport size color photographs
Qus. Does the college provide hostel accommodation?
Ques. Does the college have loan facilities?
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for the honors course for each subject?
Ques. What are the fees range for all the courses?