SRM Business School (SRMBS) is established in 2009, is the pioneer in the field of Business. The location of the Institute is a vast landscape with greenery around that makes it a perfect place for studies & learning, situated only 11 kms away from Capital of U.P.
- The mission is to provide students with quality education that kindles creativity, encourages innovation and instills ethical practices enabling them to compete successfully in the global business arena.
- The college was opened by Mr. Pawan Singh Chauhan to fulfill the vision of his father Late Shree Subedar Singh and to provide a platform to the young generation so that they have a bright future.
- The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and it got affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
- The institute intakes 90 students for each of Master of Computer Application and Master of Business Administration course, and 60 students each for PGDM, Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Computer Application courses.
- The college moves forward to fulfill its mission of “providing students with quality education that kindles creativity, encourages innovation, and instills ethical practices, enabling them to compete successfully in the global business arena”.
- Various well known companies visit the campus for placement, some of them are - HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance, Reliance Money, Jindal Steel and Power Ltd., etc.
- Internships: Internship in an organization for a period of 8 – 10 weeks is mandatory for all students
- Incubation Centre: SRM Business School has an active incubation centre to nurture budding entrepreneurs.
- Guest Lectures: Leading practitioners interact with students every week
- Industry Visits: Periodical visits are arranged for students to help them gain an understanding of best practices in the real world
- MDPs : over 50 open programs have been conducted during the last two years for managers at all levels – the number of participants has been over 1500
- Seminars and Workshops: These are conducted regularly for academics and practitioners alike. Over 60 seminars and workshops have been conducted during the last two years with participants exceeding 2000
- Consulting : Our faculty members are engaged in helping Indian industry to become more competitive and efficient.
Cultural Activities:- SRM Business School, Lucknow organizes a number of cultural activities comprising of programs both technical and cultural. The programs consist of brilliant display of art, music, dance, etc. The students through these cultural programs exhibit enthusiasm, camaraderie, devotion, professionalism, unbounded creativity and unimaginable productivity.
- Finance club
- Human Resource Management club
- Marketing club
- Soft skill club