Chandigarh Group of Colleges (CGC) Landran was established in 2001 with the strength of 100 students but now it houses more than 15000 students and offering 25 technical programs and professional courses through 8 colleges. CGC delivered over 118 batches and had 17,700 plus students.
Click for CGC Landran Admission Procedure
Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran Highlights
AICTE, PCI, NCTE
How to Reach
27 km From Chandigarh Railway Station
23.8 km From Chandigarh International Airport
18.6 km From Sector-17 Chandigarh
13.7 km From Sector-43 Chandigarh
CGC Landran Admission
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- The applicant must have done 12th with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science.
- For Lateral Entry, the applicant should be
The candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in any stream.
The applicant must have done 10+2 in any stream.
Minimum 10+2 is required with relevant subjects.
- The minimum marks requirement is 50% for Commerce students.
- The non-commerce students can apply with 50% marks with any two commerce subjects.
Merit basis and personal interview.
The applicant must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry along with Math/Biotechnology/CS/Biology.
- To get admission to Lateral entry, the applicant is required to hold Diploma in Pharmacy.
CET conducted by PTU.
The candidate must have scored 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
Admission will be made as per NCTE norms.
B.MS, B.Sc (Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
The applicant is required to secure 50% marks in 10+2.
- The candidate should have done Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics/Statistics/Business Statistics/Quantitative Techniques or should be a BCA Graduate from UGC recognized university.
- To get admission to MCA (Lateral), the eligibility is BCA or B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics or at 10+2 or Graduate level with 50% marks.
The candidate should have done B.Tech in relevant branch.
GATE score marks in qualifying degree.
The aspirants are required to hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from renowned University.
The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in relevant branch.
The candidate should hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
Learn More Details about CGC Landran Courses and Fee Structure
CGC Landran Scholarship
CGC Landran has various scholarship schemes to offer to students.
Read More About CGC Landran Scholarship
CGC Landran Placement
CGC has made its place by conducting 2500 placement drives for its students by offering 65,000 offers. Many renowned companies like Amazon, Wipro, Cognizant, Panasonic, IBM, Cipla, Axis Bank, Polaris and many more companies have started visiting CGC to get best students and offered up to 31.77 Lakhs p.a.
Placement Record –
Number of Companies
Get More Details about CGC Landran Placement
CGC Landran Ranking and Awards
- Ranked 47th among all private colleges Pan India by Times –i3RC in 2018
- Best Engineering College with excellent faculty in North India by Asia Education Summit 2017
- Rated in ‘Gold category’ by AICTE CII Survey in 2017
- Rated no.1 Hotel Management Institute by NCHM Ministry of Tourism Govt. of India
- No.1 B-school in Punjab in the list of Premier B-Schools by the Chronicle Magazine 2017
- Rated by Pharmacy Pvt. College in India consecutively for 3 years by one planet research & primetime media
- CGC received ‘Quality Education’ award for Biotechnology Department in the year 2017
- CBSA has been ranked no.1 in North India and with A++ grade by Business and Management in the year 2017
- Chandigarh Business School Of Administration has got 6th Rank in North Zone in Best B school Rankings by GHRDC in the year 2017
- Ranked No.1 B-School in Punjab and 11th Best B-School of India in the category of Best B-School of Excellence” by CSR
- CBSA has been ranked No.1 B-School of Punjab by Business Standard
Why Choose CGC Landran?
International tie-ups: CGC has signed 30+ MoUs with foreign universities in USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark etc., to give international exposure to the students through the foreign exchange program.
Industry-Academia Interface: At CGC Landran, holistic development of an individual is emphasized. CGC has associated with top industries such as IBM Labs, CISCO networking academy, Infosys Campus Connect, Mahindra & Mahindra, Sap University etc.
Experts Lectures & Workshops: Students get an opportunity to learn practical aspects of their classroom teaching. CGC invites various experts to share their ideas an knowledge.
Students’ Achievements: Students at CGC has excelled at various national and international platforms. They have excelled in academic as well as in extra-curricular activities.
Class Counseling: The students at CGC Landran counseled by expert faculty members. The efforts are made to make students feel comfortable in classroom teaching.