Indian Institute Of Management and Commerce (IIMC), a premier commerce college of India, was established in 1973. It is affiliated with Osmania University. It offers undergraduate and posts graduate programs in the field of commerce. The College provides all types of facilities by providing Highly Qualified Lecturers, Computer and Commerce Labs, Library and Reading Room, Well-furnished classrooms etc. It was admitted into grant-in-aid in the year 1980 and it was admitted into University Grants Commission in the year 1994.
To know more about IIMC Hyderabad application process,
IIMC Hyderabad Highlights
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
How to Reach
1.2 KM from Khairatabad New Railway Station 31.4 KM Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad
IIMC HYDERABAD Courses and Admission
IIMC HYDERABAD undergraduate admission
Those candidates seeking admission in the UG Programmes need to complete their 10+2 with a minimum of 65% marks in the relevant subject, from a recognized board. Admissions are usually done on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Govt. rules
IIMC HYDERABAD Postgraduate Admission
The candidates seeking admission in the PG Programmes need to complete their graduation with a minimum of 50% in the relevant subject, from a recognized university. The entrance examination is an essential part of the admission process and the candidates are required to appear for the examination which is a common entrance exam, conducted by Osmania University every year.
IIMC Hyderabad Ph.D. Admissions
The Ph.D. Programme is framed according to standards set by UGC Minimum standards and also there is only one programme that students can apply for Ph.D. and procedure for award of M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree Regulations, 2017 under the guidance of highly qualified and widely recognized faculty in their respective fields. This programme is meant to address the problems of the society via cutting-edge research and collaborative projects between academia & industry.
To know more about the IIMC Hyderabad courses and fee structure
IIMC HYDERABAD Placement
- The placement cell of the college is very efficient, as many companies recruit employees from the university itself, with more marks, better placements take place.
- With a data bank of over 1000 companies, the cell ensured opportunities in more than 100 companies in previous years. More than 50 companies have given students opportunities in the current years. With DELL, Wipro, Deloitte, HCL etc. to name a few.
IIMC HYDERABAD Ranking
Body / Magazine
IIMC Hyderabad Scholarship
A scholarship is granted to meritorious children based on their academic achievements and potentials.
IIMC Hyderabad Facilities
- Library: The library is the hub of academic student life on campus. IIMC Hyderabad houses a spacious library, stocked with plenty of journals and thousands of CDs and reports. IIMC Hyderabad library consists of 18,836 which help students with all exam related problems and faculties alike have easy access to the course and reference materials through a membership card.
- Hostel Facilities: The University provides separate accommodation for both boys and girls. The hostels also a Mess Committee, separate for girls and boys, a sports Committee, Maintenance Committee and Cultural Committee so that the students get a chance to involve themselves in the smooth functioning of the hostels.
- Medical Aid: On the campus, there is a student’s Health Care Centre. With a full-time Medical Superintendent and a team of qualified, efficient doctors who are always present in the healthcare center.
- Cafeteria: IIMC Hyderabad has a canteen with a great sitting capacity, with students as well as the faculty having a recreation time, where tea/coffee and various snacks options are available. On the other hand, canteen serves great meals to their students/staff members.
- Computer Labs: IIMC Hyderabad visualizes centralized computing facility, campus-wide networking, and information technology as a means to enrich the educational experience and invigorate emerging areas of scholarly research and education. The labs provide practical exposure of the subjects and give an opportunity to experiment what the students have learned in theory.
- Auditorium The University Auditorium has a fixed stage which can also accommodate thousands of audience comfortably. The auditorium is a multi-use hall with wonderful acoustics and a warm, welcoming ambiance. It is a perfect venue for musical, dance, theatre and other performances, as well as lectures, conferences and graduation ceremonies.