Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2021 has been preponed from June to May and the test will be conducted on May 22, 2021. The last date to apply for the same is May 16, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interviews on May 26, 2021 and May 27, 2021. Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2021 Results will be declared on June 2, 2021. The academy has also announced Pearly Academy Entrance Exam dates for its July Session. The last date to apply for the July cycle is July 4, 2021, and the test will be conducted on July 10, 2021. Apply here
Established in May 2004, Pearl Academy, Mumbai with a focus on entrepreneurship and employability, caters to the needs of the fashion, design, retail industry and business. Pearl Academy offers multiple 4-year under-graduation courses, 2-year post-graduation programs, and diploma courses in Design and Fashion. Admission to the courses offered is done through General Proficiency Test (GPT) or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted by the Academy.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for Bachelor’s courses is 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with 50% marks.
- Candidate applying for 2-year Master’s courses must be a Graduate in any discipline.
- Applicants to UG & PG courses will have to appear in General Proficiency Test (GPT) or Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Final selection for professional program is based on personal interview.
- Candidates applying for Interior & Spatial Design and Product & Lifestyle Design must appear for NATA entrance exam to be eligible.
- Institute also accepts CEED 2021 entrance exam scores for admission to its various Design courses.
- Lateral entry is also offered to students in certain programs under APL entry scheme.
- There is a no written test for application of admission by international students. They are only needed to appear for personal interview.
Read More Pearl Academy Fee Structure
|Name of the Institute||Pearl Academy|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|