Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering (IITE) was established in 2006 By Bhandari Charitable Trust. It is the first constituent institution of Indus University. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and MBA.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Indus University, Ahmedabad
- It is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO)
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Application
- INDUS library has more than 21,000 books, various national & international journals, Indian Standards, Project Reports, CDs and E-resources etc.
- INDUS Library follows Dewey Decimal Classification system for classification of the books & organizing the collection on shelf
- Institutional membership of ADINET-Library Network to have access with all the libraries and for inter-library loan
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) service and book Bank facility available
The College provides separate hostel for boys and girls.
Rhapsody and Pratibimb: It is annual cultural festivals conducted at university campus. It is introduces the reflection of latent talent of students in the varied fields of Arts-Literary, Painting, Photography, Movie Making, Fine Arts, & Culinary skills.