Archana College of Engineering is a private engineering college located at Nooranadu in Alappuzha district of Kerala. The college was established by Sri Mahalakshmi Educational, Scientific and Charitable Trust. The college is affiliated to Kerala University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Archana College offers undergraduate degree in engineering (B. Tech) in five disciplines.
- The college campus spread over an area of 14.98 acres is located in serene environment away from noises and pollution of the city
- The campus is well connected to the NH 47 and SH 1 by road. The nearest railway station is Kayakulam (18 kms). The campus is also well connected by town buses
- The college is also an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution
Departments: Archana College has following academic departments-
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates for general category should have qualified in the CEE conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection shall be based on the rank list prepared out of marks obtained in the qualifying examination/ rank in CEE and interview.
- Seats to be filled up by CEE are 50% and other 50% are filled by management quota. In management quota 15% are reserved for NRIs
Facilities: Archana College offers many requisite facilities to the students. Some of them are mentioned below-
The library is well stocked with over 9500 volumes of technical books and 40 National & International journals
Archana College has state-of-the-art computer center with a student computer ratio of 4:1 with Wi-Fi enabled campus
College is a well planned four storeyed building with academic blocks, library, labs, workshops etc. Classrooms are equipped with LCD and OHP projectors