IPS College of Technology and Management Quick Updates
IPS College of Technology and Management is private engineering college and part of Institute of Professional Studies Group of Colleges, located in Gwalior district of Madhya Pradesh. IPS College of Technology and Management was established in the year 2007. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The college is managed by Deen Dayal Krishi Avam Gramin Prodyogiki Vikas Sansthan, Gwalior
- The college offers undergraduate degree courses in engineering in six branches, postgraduate engineering courses in two branches and a postgraduate degree in Business Administration (MBA). The total annual intake of the college is 546 students
- The college has a world class academic infrastructure with 80 acre vast campus in a serene, enchanting location surrounded by hills.
- IPS Group of Colleges is having a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell which organizes training and placement activities. It has well networked with Industries. Some of the prominent recruiters of the IPS are HCL, Infosys and IBM etc.
Departments: College has following academic departments-
- Applied Sciences & Humanities
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Business Studies
- Admissions to B. Tech courses are done through counseling conducted by DTE, Bhopal
- Admissions to MBA program through counseling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bhopal on the basis of MP-MET
Clubs & Societies: The College has following clubs and societies that organize various extracurricular and curricular activities –
- Student Leadership Club
- Cultural Club
- Literary Club
- Theatre Group
Facilities: The College provides all the basic facilities to the students. Some of them are following-
- Library- College Library is having a collection of more than 16500 text books covering 2600 titles, subscribing about 100 print journals, and providing access to over 60 online full- text journals and several abstracting databases. Besides, there are several e-books.
- Sports- The college has an indoor stadium of international standard with facilities and equipment for many sports and athletics.