Jai Hind College OF Engineering, Pune was established in 2010. It is a unit of Jai Hind Comprehensive Educational Institute. It is a Self Financed, Non – Minority, Non – Autonomous Educational institution. Its objective is to produce good future citizens by promoting all round development of International Standards. It is situated in G. No. 441, Kuran, Tal – Junnar, 8 km from Narayangaon Bus Stand.
Approvals & Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Memorandum of Understanding with a consortium of 17 Canadian Universities under the Ontario – Maharashtra – Goa (OMG) program
- Bournemouth University, UK
- Memorandum of Understanding with University of Fraser Valley
- National Service Scheme (NSS) – It organized a socio – cultural program ‘UMMEED’ in association with an NGO to spread awareness & joy. It also manages civic issues with BMC, helps civilians fight complaints in the Police Station, Cleanliness Drive, Blood Donation Camp etc.
- Nature Club – It organized the screening of Documentary titled ‘ Broken Taill’ (highlighting the shrinking Tiger population in India), ‘Environmental Pollution – Relevance of Plastics’, Sale of Medicinal Plants in order to encourage growth & care of these plants in the college.
- Library & Reading Room Committee – The Project entitled ‘ National library & Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (a joint venture of UGC – INFONET, INFLIBNET & INDEST – AICTE Consortium, IIT Delhi) enables all E – resources of the project to be accessed by the college through the N – LIST website
- Inter Collegiate Fest
- Jai Hind Advertising Festival
- Hindi Parishad – It celebrated ‘Dhoom’ the annual function to bring out the enthusiasm & promote appreciation for the National Language among the students
- Talaash BMS Festival – It is one of the biggest management festivals to be organized by the college in the last month of the year.
- Entourage – It is an Inter collegiatefestival of 2-3 days including events from Academics, Sports & Cultural
- Arthanomics – It is the National Economics festival of 2 day