Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, a premier college of Maharashtra was established in 1998 as Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Women's College of Engineering. It is converted into Co-education College with a changed name as Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology in 2002. The Institute is situated in the vicinity of Pimpri Chinchwad industrial belt, which is one of the biggest industrial belts in Asia. It is safiliated to University of Pune. The College is approved by AICTE â€‹ â€‹New Delhi and DTE Maharashtra.
- Keeping up-to-date itself of global advancements makes institute to apply Undergraduate Programmes (B. E.), Postgraduate Programmes and Ph.D. programmes
- College is honored with ISO 9001:2008 certification
- DYPIET was the 1st institute to be selected by Wipro Mission 10X for Deeper Engagement
- T&P department systematizes seminars and programs for coaching third year students, for GRE, GMAT and CAT coaching and 80 % students are placed in well-known companies
- All the programmes have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Awarded grade A college by the Government of Maharashtra (India)
- The institute is also member of International Federation for Engineering Education (IFEES) and Indo-US Collaboration in Engineering Education (IUCEE)
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Business Application
- Personality Development
- Blood Donation Camp
- Tree plantation
- E-Yantra Robotic Competition
Library has one server, with 25 PC’s and other accessories. Out of these 25 PCs, 24 PCs are meant for users to access. E -Journals, E- Books & OPAC Catalog and OPAC is available on Internet.
Total No. of Volumes
Total No. of Titles
Total No. of Print International , National Journals & magazines
IEEE ASSP+POP, Springer, ASME, ASCE, McGraw Hill, j-GATE(JET), ELSEVIER, ASTM DIGITAL LIBRARY, J-Gate (JSMS) & EBSCO
Total No. of CD’s
Enigma: It is a technical Fest and it was organized by Computer Science Department in the month of September.
MESA: It is organized by mechanical engineering department.