KSSEM was established in the year 2010, in Bangalore, Karnataka. College offers courses in the field of management and engineering. It is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and students from all over the country are eligible to take admission by taking some entrance exam for the final selection.
KSSEM provides UG and PG degrees in Engineering and Management courses with specializations. Popular courses of the college are MBA, B.E and M.Tec
For the admission in MBA course, students are required to appear for the CMAT entrance exam. For B.E admissions, students are required to appear for KCET exam and for M.Tech, either GATE score or PGCET KEA Score is required.
Companies like PathFront, Canon, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, etc visit the college every year for on campus placements.
KSSEM Bangalore Highlights
|Established I Type||2010 I Private|
|Affiliated to||Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum|
|Set By||Karnataka Government|
|Entrance exams||CMAT, KCET, GATE and PGCET KEA|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA|
|Popular courses||B.Tech, MBA|
|Admission criteria||Entrance exam|
|Top recruiters||Wipro, Tech Mahindra, canon|
|Facilities Available||Library, canteen, Sports Complex|
KSSEM Bangalore Courses
There are various different courses offered by the college, in the table below, courses offered by the college are given with the basic details
|B.Tech||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||10+2 (45%+)||KCET score||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|M.Tech||VlSI Design & Embedded System||B.Tech||Gate score/ PGCET KEA score||2 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Engineering Analysis & Design|
|MBA||-||Graduation||CMAT/ PGCET KEA score|
Read more: KSSEM Bangalore Courses and Fees
KSSEM Bangalore Admissions
Selection of students is done on the basis of scores in different entrance exams like CMAT, KCET, GATE and PGCET KEA .Application process for the admission is completely online based, students can apply on the official website of the college.
How to apply?
- The application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates need to visit the official website and register them for the admission.
- For different courses, students have to appear for their respective entrance exam.
- Candidates are required to have a valid score in entrance exams at the time of filling the admission form.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned documents.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fees through state bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank and state bank of mysore. Fees for SC/ST INR 500, for Non Karnataka students INR 750 and for general INR 650
Read more: KSSEM Bangalore Admission
KSSEM Bangalore Placements
The college has a dedicated Placement Cell which trains students in various skills such as aptitude, GD, Interviews and also provides career guidance. It stands committed to providing the best possible placement assistance. Students are also given opportunities for internships and part-time jobs and are deputed from the respective departments for internships.
The college offers 90% placements opportunities through on campus placement. 152 students were placed in top companies in the placement session of 2019-2020. Various companies visit the campus every year and the main recruiters are:
- No Broker
- Tech Mahindra
Read more: KSSEM Bangalore Placement
KSSEM Bangalore Scholarships
The Karnataka government offers scholarship opportunities to the students. Students who belong to the SC/ST and OBC category are given scholarships in the first year of their course. Those students who have excelled in the entrance exam are also given scholarship opportunities.
Read more: KSSEM Bangalore Scholarships
KSSEM Bangalore Facilities
- Hostel facility: Hostel facility is given or provided by the college to its students. Where students from outside Hyderabad can live and stay in the hostel.
- Library: The college has a library facility for all the students, in which students can find every type of books related to their courses.
- Sports facility: Students can enjoy their free time in the sports complex. There are 3 different types of courts i.e. Badminton, basketball, tennis court.
- Transportation: The institution has its own fleet of 15 luxurious coaches which operate from all parts of the city. The facility is extended to Students and Staff at nominal rates.
Read more: KSSEM Bangalore Hostel
KSSEM Bangalore Faculty
The college has a well experienced and dedicated group of faculty who are determined to help students and make them succeed. Most of the professors have completed their M.Tech and some of the teachers also have PhD degrees and are still working in their respective fields simultaneously. Some of the major members of the college are:
- Dr. K.Rama Narsimha
- Dr. Vijayalakshi Akella
Professor & Head of Civil Engineering Department
- Mr. Arekal Vijay
Professor of Civil Engineering Department
Read more: KSSEM Bangalore Faculty
KSSEM Bangalore FAQs
Ques. What are the career aspects after pursuing Civil Engineering from KSSEM Bangalore?
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA admissions?
Ques. What is the cut off for getting into B.Tech CSE in KCET for KSSEM Bangalore?
Ques. Is KSSEM Bangalore worth in terms of placements offered every year?
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities at KSSEM Bangalore?
- 24 hours cold & hot water supply.
- Diesel generators to avoid black-out with power cuts.
- Newspapers & Magazines.
- 24 hours telephone facility for incoming calls.
- Laundry (Outside Agency)
- Round the clock security.