Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology was started in the year 2008 under the aegis of Jai Laxmi Narayan Shiksha and Kalyan Samiti, Bhopal. It is one of the leading technical institutions in city of Gwalior today.
- College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University and is AICTE approved
- It is recognized by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- In short span college has gained status of leading engineering institute in the region
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Visits
Hostels: College provides in campus hostel facilities for both boys and girls. Rooms are filled with all amenities. Tv, indoor games and magazines are there in each hostel.
Wifi facilities: College has wi-fi facilities for the students so that students can use interrupted internet for their project work
Scholarship: Many scholarships are awarded to students from University.