Metropolitan Institute of Technology and Management is the pioneer institute in the field of Engineering. The College was established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country. The Institute aim to produce trained manpower to accelerate sustained economic growth in a highly competitive global environment. The Institute has developed excellent physical and academic infrastructure, designed latest curriculum and improved teaching methodology. The Metropolitan Institute of Technology and Management is one of the best Centre of Excellence for higher studies and research.
Application forms and prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- (For all programs), at Institution campus and City Admission Office.
Fact & Figures :
Santosh Baijnath Pal
MSBTE and University of Mumbai
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Total On-Campus strength
Why to Join Metropolitan Institute of Technology and Management:-
- State-of-art infrastructure- The Institute has Wi-Fi enabled campus with state–of-art infrastructure equipped with world class facilities and labs.
- High tech IT centre- The IT labs have high speed Pentium IV 2.66 GHz windows 2003 based networking system. IT centre is enriched with scanners, LCDs, laser printers, combo drives and web cam for video conferencing and related purposes.
- Class room teaching with excellent methods- The Classrooms provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussion. Each classroom has Internet Connectivity and is equipped with multimedia and audio-visual equipments.
- Corporate resource management centre- The Institute aims at bringing corporate luminaries and student community together in intellectually stimulating and mutually beneficial interaction that forms the basis of firm and staunch relationship. Students gain from these relationships at various forums organized by the CRMC.
- Holistic training- The training program is conducted by professionals from in-house resources and professional trainers from the corporate world. It facilitates students a well advanced online based cloud system to prepare for mock tests and interviews.
- Computerised library- The library of the Institution is fully computerized. The library provides latest research and reference material in print and audio-visual formats along with the facility to refer to e-journals, CDs and project report.