University college of Engineering Villupuram, a constituent college of Anna University was established in the year 2008. College was inaugurated on 01-09-2008. The college is situated at Kakuppam, Villupuram town with an extent of 17.5 acres which includes excellent academic building, hostel, mess and canteen.
- Vision of the college is “To create a strong bridge between UCEV graduates and Industrial corporate”
- Mission of the college is “To be a centre of excellence in Engineering and emerging technologies in tandem with industry and industrial trends”
- The college is well equipped with smarts lecture halls, spacious conferences halls, necessary laboratories and advance equipments for research and academic activities
- UCEV is identified as a center for conducting TANCET
Extracurricular activities -
- National Service Scheme
- Youth red cross activities
- Agnimithra 2014: It is the 4th National level technical symposium organized by University college of engineering, Villupuram.It aims in unfolding the hidden talents in all candidate.