Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Jaipur was established 2008 by the Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology Group with the objective to impart quality education in engineering and management disciplines.
- Campus is spread over 45 acres of land 6 km away from Jaipur international airport and 20 km away from Jaipur Bus Stand.
- College is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Rota and is approved by AICTE
Salient Features of VIT Jaipur which are as described below:
- Centre for Industrial Robotics powered by Mitsubishi Electric
- One complete semester of Internship during the last semester.
- TCS Accredited Computer labs.
- 19+ Student driven clubs
- Campus Recruitment Training by D-Athenaa.
- Dr. K.R. BAGARIA Fellowship for Student Startups
- Mentoring Unit
- Regular workshops, Seminars, Conferences, Industrial Visit
- Innovation Hub- one of its kind for promoting research & industry driven projects.
- Department of Basic Science and Humanities
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
No. of Students placed
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Swansea University, UK
- Cultural Club
- Robotics Club
- Foreign Language Club
- Students Chapter
- Students Association
- Blood Donation Camp
No. of titles
No. of Volumes
No. of Journals Subscribed
Hostels: College campus has hostels for boys and girls. Girls hostels has 285 rooms and Boys hostel has 485 rooms I them.
- Geysers for hot water during winters
- Resident warden and residential faculty
- Hygienic, nutritious and home like vegetarian meals and snacks
- Medical Facility
- Panache- It is cultural fest of the college
- Mirchi Campus Star
- Teacher’s Day Celebration.