REAP 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Pattern & Syllabus
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota conducts Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for candidates seeking admission to the various undergraduate engineering programs (B.E/ B.Tech). The admission procedure is conducted on behalf of government aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed and Private Universities).
|REAP Eligibility||REAP Application Form||REAP Selection Process|
REAP 2019 application forms will be released in the fitrst week of June 2019 through online on the official website. The application fee is INR 700 in which can be paid through online as well as offline mode. Once the exam is successfully conducted, all the qualified candidates are called for counselling process.
The first step of counselling with PwD, Ex-Servicemen and KM will begin from 3rd week of June. Counselling list of the first round will begin from 2nd week of July. There will be total 123 engineering institutes in the state participating in REAP 2019.
REAP 2019 Important Dates
REAP 2019 Application Form is available from June 01, 2019 (tentative). Interested candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying. Note that registration will close on June 29, 2019. Candidates must be aware of the dates related to REAP 2019. Here is the list of important events for REAP 2019:
|Seat matrix declaration||Second week of May 2019|
|Start of registration and filling of option form||June 01, 2019|
|Last date for payment of Registration fee||June 29, 2019|
|Last date for Registration/ Option form filling||June 30, 2019|
|Counseling list for First Round||July 05, 2019|
|Last date of Reporting for candidates at the allotted institutes after counselling-I||July 14, 2019|
|Counselling list for Second Round (allotment-II)||July 16, 2019|
|Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted institutes after II-counselling||July 20, 2019|
|Last date for depositing original documents at the last reported institute||July 30, 2019|
|Last date for withdrawal of admission||July 31, 2019|
|Counselling for special round candidates||August 05, 2019|
|Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted institutes after special round||August 14, 2019|
Candidates must note that these are tentative dates only. Rajasthan Technical University reserves the right to change and update these dates at any time. Please follow the official Rajasthan Technical University website for more details and updates on REAP 2019.
REAP 2019 Eligibility
To be eligible for REAP 2019, candidates must satisfy all the required conditions set up by the authorities governing the admission process. REAP Eligibility Criteria includes, academic qualifications, age requirement and Domicile criteria.
- Candidates seeking admission through REAP must have the minimum academic qualification for admission to B. Tech / B. E program in Rajasthan. They should have cleared class XII with minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ Non-Creamy Layer SBC of Rajasthan state) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and having any one subject from Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science and Biology as optional subjects.
- Candidates applying for the process must be born on or after October 01, 1992. A relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years is given to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD) categories. Date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate will only be considered as true.
Candidates will have to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate while reporting at the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Government of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per the medical standards mentioned below:
- Height: For male candidates, not less than 1.5 m and for female candidates not less than 1.4 m.
- Weight: For male candidates, not less than 41 kg and for female candidates not less than 37 kg (Approximately).
- Chest Measurement: Male candidates apply for the process must have chest measurement not less than 69 cm.
- No abnormality of heart and lungs
- Application of candidates with hernia, hydrocele, piles etc. will be kept on hold. They should be cured of the disease before joining the program.
- Vision: Normal. In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. An applicant must be free from congenital and other eye diseases. Candidates with color blindness cannot apply for Mining Engineering courses.
- Speech and Hearing: Normal
- Candidates of Rajasthan Domicile only can apply for REAP 2019.
REAP 2019 Application Form
REAP 2019 application will be available at these three websites:
The process involved in successful application for REAP 2019 is as follows:
Step 1: Deposition of Application Form Fees
REAP 2019 Application Form costs INR 700. Candidates may contact any Government of Rajasthan’s authorized e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center deposit a sum ofINR 705 (INR 700 for Application Form Fees and INR 5 for e-Mitra service charges). Candidates must note that this amount is neither transferable nor refundable or adjustable in future. Candidates must note and keep the 16-digit token number and receipt generated by the e-Mitra portal kiosk for all future references. Candidates will need this token number to activate their REAP Application Form.
Step 2: Documents required for filling the Online Application form
Candidates will need the following documents while filling out the REAP 2019 Application Form:
- Recent passport size photograph in jpg format (Maximum image size of 100 KB)
- Signature in jpg format (Maximum image size of 50 KB)
- Mark sheets of class X, XI and XII examination.
- Mark sheet of JEE (Mains) 2019 score card (if applicable)
- Documents related todomicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
- Receipt issued by e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk containing the Token Number.
- Certificate from the competent authority for applicants belonging to KM category as a proof of being son/ daughter of displaced person from Jammu and Kashmir
Step 3: Filling of Online Application form
Candidates need to fill out his/ her details such as the following in the application form:
- Date of Birth
- Address of Communication
- Educational details
No changes will be allowed once the candidate has submitted the application form. Candidates are thus advised to check the form thoroughly before submitting it.
Also Check REAP Selection Process
REAP 2019 Centers
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is conducted in different cities across Rajasthan. The centres for REAP 2019 are as follows:
REAP 2019 Participating Institutes
REAP 2019 will provide admission to eligible candidates to around 128 engineering institutes in the state. The applicants who are eligible will be allotted seats into these institutes based on their merit. Candidates can check a few of the participating institutes in the table given below:
|Name of Participating Institute||Number of Seats Offered|
|Aryabhatta College of Engineering and Research Centre||504|
|Govt. Mahila Engineering College||540|
|St. Wilfred's Institute of Engineering and Technology||441|
|Alwar Institute of Engineering and Technology||254|
|Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar||254|
|Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology||504|
|Modern Institute of Technology and Research Centre||799|
|School of Aeronautics (Neemrana)||315|
|St. Margaret Engineering College||347|
|Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur||378|
REAP 2019 Reservation of Seats
REAP 2019 will have reservation of seats for applicants belonging to different categories as per the statutory provisions of the state of Rajasthan. For admissions through reservation, the applicant will have to meet the criteria specified as per the category selected. Only those applicants who meet the reservation criteria will be allotted seats as per the category.
|Category of Applicants||Percentage of Allotment|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Non-Creamy Layer (OBC)||21%|
|Non-Creamy Layer (SBC)||5%|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|Dependents of Defense Killed/Ex-Servicemen/Gallantry Award Winners||3%|
KM Category: 5% of the total intake capacity over and above the original number of seats in each of the institutions will be reserved for Kashmiri migrants. Sons/ daughter of the displaced persons from the state of Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible for admission to the various engineering colleges through REAP 2019. The candidate has to submit a certificate from any competent authority as a proof of being son/ daughter of any displaced person from the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
REAP 2019 Counselling
REAP 2019 Counselling will be organized by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Counselling will be conducted either on the basis of candidate’s rank in JEE Main 2019 (if any) or candidate’s marks in class XII. The counselling will be organized into three rounds. Candidates have to lock their choices for branch and college before appearing in counselling process. During online/choice filling, candidates have to pay a fee of INR 10,000. This fee is fully adjustable in case admission is taken at the allotted institute.
The steps for REAP Counselling 2019 are as follows:
Step 1- Online registration
- Register yourself online and fill the required educational and personal details to sit for counselling.
- Next, upload photograph and signature in the required format and size.
- Make a payment of INR 700 online through Debit Card/Credit Card/ net banking or at E-Mitra centers.
Step 2- Online choice filling and locking
- Log in using credentials entered at the time of registration.
- Make choices of seats available from the given list of institutions and B.Tech/ B.E courses and fill it.
- Choose as many institutes/seats as you like and fill them immediately before getting “Choice exhausted condition”.
- Save your choice every time you log in and edit the same.
- Once sure, lock the choices or else the system will automatically lock the choices to the last saved ones on the last day.
Step 3- Seat Allotment procedure
REAP Seat Allotment 2019 will be done on the basis of the merit rank of the candidates and the choices filled by them. Candidates will have to download their provisional seat allotment letters which will contain their personal details as well as details of the institution and program to which they have been provisionally admitted and details of initial fee payment.
REAP 2019 Seat allotment will be done in several rounds as mentioned in the table below:
|Round of Seat Allotment||Procedure|
|Round One||Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of the merit list for REAP 2019. Non JEE candidates will be able to participate however the first priority will be given to JEE Main qualified candidates.|
|Round Two||If a candidate has been allotted a seat of higher preference, then that particular seat will fall vacant and it will be allocated to subsequent candidates. Fresh choice filling will not be allowed and only the originally selected ones will hold true. Registered candidates will not have the option to change or resubmit their choices.|
Candidates who have JEE Main score and were not allotted seats due to exhaustion of their choice, will be allowed to participate in this round. Candidates who are registered and do not have JEE Main score, will have the option to change their choice in this round. New candidates who meet the requisite eligibility criteria, will be allowed to register after paying INR 1200 as application form fee and fill new choices as per availability.
Please note: Those candidates who were allotted seats but they did not report at the allotted institutes in the first and second rounds will not be allowed to participate in the third round of counselling. They will have to register as a new candidate.
|Round Four||Candidates will be allotted seats due to upward movement in this round. They will be awarded seats according to the choice of the program that they had filled and the seat has been left vacant due to the absence of the candidate it was originally allotted to.|
Seat Allotment Rounds
Step 4- Physical reporting and admission at the allotted institute
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to be physically present at the allotted institute at the scheduled time.
- Carry all the required documents in original form for verification, two sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents and a signed copy of the admission form.
- Also, carry the total fee that has to be deposited at the allotted institute with them.
Candidates will have to carry the following documents during the counselling process for REAP 2019:
- Hard copy of provisional seat allotment letter
- Registration form with color photograph of the candidate affixed on it
- Additional color photograph
- Valid JEE Main 2019 score card
- Class X board certificate which will be used to verify date of birth
- Class XII mark sheet
- Domicile certificate issued by a competent authority
- Certificate for those who are claiming reservation such as those belonging to SC, ST, OBC and SBC
- Persons with disability (PwD) will have to present a certificate which has to be issued by a competent authority
- Consolidated mark sheet/ Grade of qualifying examination
- Undertaking to be taken by OBC/SBC in a particular format
- Wards of ex-servicemen will have to produce the requisite service certificate if applicable
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College